Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to nolatoo • May 17, 2026
half brother
They are half-brothers not stepbrothers. Half-siblings have one shared biological parent. Stepsiblings have zero biological parent in common and are only siblings because of the parent’s marriage to someone new. In this drama, the two brothers have the same biological father but different mothers, hence they are half-brothers not stepbrothers.
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • May 17, 2026
Wanna see Ina exposing SML and his downfall begins. Also the stepbro sucks he's so nasty
half brother
0 2
Replying to Cinnamonbxx • May 17, 2026
ML’s nerve to yell at Ina in front of the entire staff💀
That was unhinged. True to his character though. I like how In Ah stayed cool and unaffected. She stood her ground.
7 0
Replying to JEJEJE • May 17, 2026
I hate how they turned the 2FL into a villain just because of her jealousy over men.Why would she fall for the…
She’s a loser. Annoying character.
7 9
Replying to estheeerrrrr • May 17, 2026
is it only me or the fl and sml kinda do have that chemistry ? Like the tension regardless of anything else ...
I see it too.
0 0
On My Royal Nemesis • May 17, 2026
Why was she curious about and fascinated with the blonde hair and blue eyes, but screamed her head off, afraid and frightened, at the sight of the black man? 😑🤨🙄. The subtle message there—OMG Korea, will you never learn to overcome your unconscious biases?!🤦🏾‍♀️
6 0
Replying to Sadiepie • May 16, 2026
Sounds like you are not really interested and You should quit now. Don't watch it. So many questions make me think…
Your comment is so rude.
0 1
On A Splendid Match • May 15, 2026
I feel like I’m having trouble getting invested in the leads’ romance because I didn’t get enough background—when/how did his feelings start, when/how did her feelings start? It seems he was a family friend of Grandma Ji when she was a kid—for how long? Beyond that I can’t really see how their feelings first started growing.
0 17
On A Splendid Match • May 15, 2026
The ML said in an interview that the kiss scenes were the hardest for him. And, I believe it! The kisses are very weak. I’m left unsatisfied. Ci Sha is a good actor and very handsome and he creates good romantic tension with the FL, but they are not delivering on these kiss scenes. I guess that’s how the Director wanted it though.
6 2
Replying to InspectorMegre • May 13, 2026
That roommate is too slimey, trying to claim ML in front of FL... wonder what her intentions are... ? A spiteful…
I can’t stand her. 😑🙄🤨
1 1
Replying to AnthideAgiusMuscat • May 12, 2026
The history of the "royals" of the Joseon Dynasty is bloody & cutthroat. The struggle for dominance…
Your analyzing the similarities between Grace Kelly and Huiju was well done—a nice walk down memory lane—and highlights some of the reasons that “Perfect Crown” resonates with so many audiences worldwide.

However, your phrasing “Anyone hear of the principality of Monaco?” made me chuckle 🤭 as it suggests that this isn’t common knowledge. Maybe some Gen Z and certainly Gen Alpha are unfamiliar with Princess Grace, but the rest of us Baby Boomers, Gen Xers, and Millennials definitely remember her and know that story well. It’s a very intelligent and diverse lot here amongst the commenters, spanning many age ranges. Don’t underestimate this group!

Side note: Prince Grimaldi was a handsome and distinguished-looking gentleman. No need to take anything away from him on that score. But, I quite like your description of his having “cultured presence”—spot on. But, yes, Byeon Woo Seok is top-tier, on a whole other level. 💯💪🏼💥 We can definitely agree on that point.
3 1
Replying to Jiejie • May 11, 2026
After re watching the preview for the nth time, why do i feel like PM is in cahoots with GP??? Like. They are…
I kinda think so too. The story is trying to fool us into believing he’s gone to the dark side, but I don’t think so. He’s such a gray character. He straddles the fence so well.
5 0
On Filing for Love • May 11, 2026
Kim Hae Sun and Kim Jae Uck look good together, ngl. Visually, they are the better match. But, the chemistry with Gong Myung is top-tier. He’s such a sweet, baby-faced cutie.
16 0
Replying to fujoshisan • May 11, 2026
i feel so bad for sml :-( all the women in his life are just giving him pain....and even the one who is interested…
I don’t like her either.
3 0
Replying to ywm • May 11, 2026
If I were a 35 yo. female office worker with not so great personality traits, I would rate this 10/10.Overall…
yep, that’s sounds about right
0 0