Details

  • Last Online: Jul 27, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 9, 2015
On Erased • Nov 11, 2015
Title Erased
ORH MA GADDDDDDD MA FAVORITE MANGA GETTING AN ANIME AND A LIVE ACTION IM NOT RELIGIOUS BUT THANKS JESUS
1 0
Replying to goldenseal50 • Oct 24, 2015
Title Bromance
I guess I am waiting on dramafever...
Oh... Im sry for you guys
1 0
Replying to goldenseal50 • Oct 23, 2015
Title Bromance
I guess I am waiting on dramafever...
You can just watch it on viki
0 0
Replying to darkn3ss • Oct 22, 2015
Title Red Carpet
If anyone find this with sub?
Oh...Im really sorry...
0 0
Replying to darkn3ss • Oct 22, 2015
Title Red Carpet
If anyone find this with sub?
Really? Im sorry... Did you try to type red carpet korean movie eng sub in google?
0 0