K-Drama
On We Are All Trying Here • Apr 26, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
i have never seen anythinf with Koo Kyo Hwan, and it is such a fantastic actor. and all other actors here are so good. film quality dorama
2 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 17, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
i liked the jellyfish ending. jellyfish doesn't have our 5 senses and some types of jellyfish do not die.
12 1
On Story of Kunning Palace • Apr 1, 2026
Title Story of Kunning Palace
just rewatched it. really appreciated the character of ZLH here. his skill to look ugly when needed is so powerful, in comparison to POJ, which i liked by the way. but after all the beauty and sweetness of POJ, this ZLH's character was really delicious 😋
5 0
On ABO Desire • Sep 1, 2025
Title ABO Desire Spoiler
- what were you both doing in the vip reading room, that it led to an earthquake? - we were just drinking tea.- oh yes, who would believe it!
4 1
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 13, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Zhu Xu Dan was wonderful here. remember her since Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
7 0
On Love Song for Illusion • Jan 10, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion
it has this "kill me, heal me" vibe. I like it!
5 0
On Unexpected Falling • Nov 21, 2022
Title Unexpected Falling Spoiler
I do not believe that the real Gao Jun is real. That is what this drama did to me.
4 4
On Love in Contract • Nov 11, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Park Min Young played the same character in all her last dramas. She is cute, but it is getting repetitive. and I think she really needs a challenge, like a role of a mature character. Ageing is not a crime.
18 3
L0V3E • Aug 14, 2019
Article What Takes the Reality Out of Korean Dramas? Part 3
yes, those coffees and drinks they leave completely untouched on the tables in restaurants and bars always frustrate me. whatever emergency I am in, I would definitely empty them with one gulp but would never leave them. it is as if they are giving drinks back to the sponsor, when filming is over.
5 1
Forever_Shawol • Jun 4, 2019
Article Recasting Goblin for a Chinese Drama
I want to watch it!
2 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • May 29, 2019
Title The Ambiguous Focus
Where did u watch it
I especially liked that it is not fluffy, but also not brutal and violent. and the situation is real. I mean you do not meet with Jimmy every day, but misunderstandings are so common, and long lasting relationships are vulnerable, because partners think that they totally know everything about each other. which is always an illusion.
2 0
Old_Anime_Lady • May 27, 2019
Article Currently Watching: Radiation House
totally unexpected, thank you. i would never ever want to watch it without your article. because medical things are scary to me. but i will try this.
4 0
Replying to kadakado • Apr 15, 2019
Article Oldies vs New Age - Changes
You're not the only one! I never went past the 4th or 5th episode of boys over flowers, I just can't.
same here. tried to watch all versions, never finished any.
3 1
Badass Bunny • Apr 14, 2019
Article Oldies vs New Age - Changes
I was looking for spoilers and found none )))
1 1
Replying to Tati • Apr 14, 2019
List dramas with gardening and gardens
Thanks a lot! I did not see that show.
thank you, even the title is about flowers :)
1 0
Replying to JoanneSmith • Apr 13, 2019
List dramas with gardening and gardens
Mad Dog has one of the lead bad guys caring for an arboretum he has built in his building where he cares for plants…
Thanks a lot! I did not see that show.
0 2
Replying to melodysweetmusic177 • Jan 20, 2019
Title Memories of the Alhambra Spoiler
actually, i don't dislike the ending, it's an open ending tho we can really get directed into a certain direction…
I also think that there are not so many unanswered questions left. so many people died, there could not be a sweet happy ending, this would be kind of immoral. but there is obvious hint that after working together they all will take Jinwoo out of the game. He has a woman waiting for him, and Seju is feeling much better. now he can fix bugs from outside the game.
4 0
Replying to Loy • Dec 23, 2018
Title Memories of the Alhambra Spoiler
When he first played the game, they were watching him playing, now they can't ...
the problem is that he sees him without lens as well. so he still can not prove that he is not crazy, even if others see this dead ex-friend in game. i do not see how screenwriter is getting out of this. and this is a thrill.
0 0
catstreet • Dec 23, 2018
Article Currently Watching: Memories of the Alhambra
I am a little bit worried that now when they returned to Korea it can loose something in ambience that was so charming.
7 0
On Our Glamorous Time • Dec 14, 2018
Title Our Glamorous Time
the first episode was like an action movie, but then you watch talking heads. they just talk, and talk and talk, and make speeches. and the most stylish person in this show about fashion is a guy from an army who wears army clothes all the time.
3 0
