News Details
- Last Online: 4 days ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: ᴄʜɪʟʟɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ
- Contribution Points: 120 LV2
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: May 8, 2012
- Awards Received:
8
33
3
4
5
1
3
1
News
K-Drama
Editorials
8
33
3
4
5
1
3
1
There's something that bothers me about him though and makes me wonder if he was really a person with good intentions that took the wrong path. It's the way(in the last few eps) he easily seems to slip on and off a mask of innocence, and that secret smile he shows at inappropriate moments as if he is satisfied that he is getting away with it. Are his tears at his bros funeral even real? The character we have seen up until now no longer seems like his true character. The way he's been acting makes it seem like he's had psychotic tendencies that are finally being revealed. If not, was his character written inconsistently just to add suspense?
Totally agree about his childhood. No kid should have to go through that, and I feel bad for his younger self, but his current self is too twisted, scary, and manipulative. He committed crimes that really harmed others, then thinks he can go on to live happily without much remorse. He even went back to TH house after knowing it was his brother he killed. As it is, I am not sure how I feel about him having a last-minute redemption arc.
but actually, something felt off since he compared Dong Joo to his mom. Now it's official🤣
It's really a sad situation, but I was disgusted with how he tried to act like he didn't know at the hospital. At least he went and told what happened, but it appears he is leaving some stuff out.
edit: whelp he gets worse way way worse
I felt no chemistry between In Kyung and Jong Ho, nor did she seem to like him at all, but they got together instead of the couple everyone is rooting for. Go figure.
I also tried and failed to find any meaning or depth beneath the surface. I could not understand what the writer was trying to convey. It was just empty, flashy entertainment.
The way they used alcoholism as a means to an end and then abandoned it when not needed was weird and concerning, but not surprising, considering the writing in general lacked any consistency.
That's why I love the message of this one, that was relayed in that last quote here, and that it ends on a hopeful note.
A little red flower- It's always nice to see a title that has a deep meaning or moment attached to it.
The adventure montage was pure genius.