News Details
- Last Online: 3 days ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: ᴄʜɪʟʟɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ
- Contribution Points: 120 LV2
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: May 8, 2012
- Awards Received:
8
33
3
4
5
1
3
1
News
K-Drama
K-Drama
8
33
3
4
5
1
3
1
" ...a little too comfortable on the internet talking to ppl that ya'll don't know." - THIS! The people on the other side of these profiles no longer seem like people, because you can't see them. One of the dangers of interacting on social media is that it can lead to dehumanizing others. As soon as we do that the person on the other side of the conflict is seen as inferior or an enemy.
Words carry weight. I am all for being silly sometimes, but in a serious matter I wish we all could try to be slower to speak.
I see some people throwing away the drama after the ending, and I do understand their disappointment. To an extent, I feel the same way and wish I could take a magic eraser to my brain and scrub out the last ep, but I won't wish to erase the first 15. They were worth any pain I feel now.