Details

  • Last Online: Aug 16, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 10 LV1
  • Birthday: December 19
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 17, 2012
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to Geanina • Aug 13, 2016
FULL SUBBED: http://www.viki.com/videos/1108657v-my-little-princess-episode-1 http://hdfree.se/watch-online/my-little-princess/episode-1
thanks!
3 0
Replying to blabla100 • Aug 13, 2016
I wouldn't recommend this drama to everyone, but I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who's into melodramas,…
Absolutely agreed! It's really beautifully made in that sense, but it's not everyone's cup of tea. Maybe that's why they took popular leads. So that people would show more interest. These days melodramas aren't loved as much in Korea as they were 15 years ago.
3 0
Replying to jxsilicon9 • Aug 13, 2016
Definitely looks like its going down the Just Like Heaven route based on the visions.
yes! I have been thinking the same.
0 0
Replying to lpf • Aug 13, 2016
i cant believe how this drama ruined my life since the first ep!! and about jung won&hye kyung: i really hope…
What happens in the original version (I don't mind spoilers)?
0 0
Replying to reika • Aug 11, 2016
nobody is mentioning about Olympics on the comments, so I assume this week's eps will air as usual?
Even W and Second To Last Love got cut down to 1 episode each :(
0 0
nevermind • Aug 10, 2016
I didn't find any of these painful to watch. The ones I had a hard time with are - Jekyll Hyde and I, Marry Him if You Dare, My Lovely Girl, Orange Marmalade, U Prince Handsome Cowboy.
1 0
Replying to mels • Aug 10, 2016
Title Doctors
I loved the start tbh. They were really great imo, and I was sad that this is gradually losing its hype, and become…
I gave it a 10 when it started. Now I am down to an 8.
1 0
Replying to jinnborn • Aug 8, 2016
Title Doctors
Park Shin Hye is so young to be a excellent sergeon, I know she is so smart, but people need experience too, I…
welcome ^^
1 0
On The Himalayas • Aug 7, 2016
Guys go for this one! It feels like there is another world of climbers out there we know nothing about. What a wonderful movie! It was emotional but didn't get cheesy or unrealistic even for a second.

Also, Hwang Jung Min said in an interview that there were no fictional elements added to the movie as the original story itself was so moving, they needed no extra effort. I think sticking to the real story makes it even more special.
5 7
Replying to jinnborn • Aug 7, 2016
Title Doctors
Park Shin Hye is so young to be a excellent sergeon, I know she is so smart, but people need experience too, I…
She was 18 when she met her teacher and then they met 13 years later ^^
2 0