News
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
I think she would lean bit more favourably for scholar Han if she’s approached. Jinqi hurry lol
veryyyy!
0 0
Replying to ImSowon • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
Not jinqi asking jui gao to learn flattery 🤣
Omggg I swear tat was so funny, also awwww jinqi righting his appearance before knocking, so cuteeeee
4 1
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
Our Lanxiang girl is the only one who doesn't know these two handsome guys already head over heels on her. She…
I think she would lean bit more favourably for scholar Han if she’s approached. Jinqi hurry lol
18 6
Replying to TheIdleScholar • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
Finding out that Jinqi cares for someone else would have been one thing. Finding out that the woman he prefers…
Well put. I’ve seen a lot of us here, wanting capable rivals for the leads to deal with and see how they navigate that. Unfortunately I doubt this drama taking that route. So far they seem to have clear villainised opponents (esp against lanxiang) except scholar Han for now.
7 1
Replying to RHOMBUS • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
what will happen to xinru and marquis yuan?
Question of the hour really.
0 0
Replying to redshoe1000 • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
it's to keep our brains in shape. pilates for neurons.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to FrankieD • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
“Even Lions and Elephants use their full strength against a rabbit”Quote from a mad Duke 🫠
Utterly devious ugh
1 0
Replying to FrankieD • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
I love as they don’t show us everything happening for instance we were not shown how Li jinqi was informed Lanxiang…
Very true. I’ve noticed this efficiency throughout the show so far
4 0
Replying to Yue Rong • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
Why would lanxiang fall into same kind of trap 2x though seeing that someone was out to get either her or scholar…
I think the second kidnapping happened too quickly for her to even process and think it was aimed for her. She doesn’t know any of the happenings with the Lin fam so I don’t think she could’ve estimated problems for herself rn.
11 3
Replying to Nightingale • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
the lins broke off marriage with shens coz they were determined to get a idiotic vengeful messed up weirdo as…
Lin family feels utterly useless and even despicable. Except third and 4th sis and jinqi
7 1
Replying to FrankieD • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
I can’t stop laughing 🤣😭 Lin jinqi looked horrified when Uncle Xu knelt in front of him and Scholar Han…
I was actually touched by that, I think it showed how worried he genuinely was and obviously in his heart we know it’s his in laws lol. But good time for Han to seeee
6 4
Replying to Swizzleberry • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
Another cuckoo bananas lady is here. Obviously she's going to fail and then vow to come back for revenge or something.…
At this point jinqi and lanxiang just collecting them like momentos lol
14 1
Replying to redshoe1000 • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
I find them both kind of disrespectful actually although she doesn't seem to notice. one calls her meimei and…
Ooooo right yeah xu guniang would make sense but also would simultaneously put a distance between them since he was used to calling her lanxiang? And I think ML wouldn’t want to put any more distance than already there, esp now that there’s a rival hovering around too 😆😆😆😂
2 0
On Against the Current • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
Jinqi kneeling down along with uncle xu and Han noticing it was an incredible detail. Idk what their intention was but I was touched and it conveyed jinqi’s sincerity and concern to me.
29 2
Replying to Omega17 • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
If that’s the reason then it’s a selfish and terrible reason. Use your big boy words and let the person know.…
I do agree, he’s brought her trouble this time and she’s got no clue.
1 2
Replying to claire_zzzz • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
Now we know why ML made the drastic moves. FL is basically living with SML lol, opening their house door, eating…
Omg that shot was done so well, they literally looked like a comfortable couple, moving together. I was raging on behalf of jinqi, ahh my heart
2 0
Replying to Jiejie • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
ep 21Our guy was like you need to take your sass to school instead of being around my girl all day...😂
😂😂😂💯
1 0
Replying to Omega17 • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
I don’t think that’s Jinqi’s motives. He’s clearly trying to get him out of the way. The ML has no honorable…
Cue nanke
1 0
Replying to Eir • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
How long do we have to deal with SML..??
😂😂😂😂
2 0
Replying to rgrgpluto • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
The audacity of the second Madam Lin to look down on Xiu Ru for marrying into the Yuan family, when Xiu Ru’s…
Ughhhhhh so annoying, the scene kept going on and on and I just wanted to shake her. Bro, your daughter literally just avoided execution sentence wtf u on about
0 0