God's Quiz Season 2 (2011)

blackcatz9
8 of 8 people found this review helpful
Apr 2, 2012
Add this to your Must Watch List - God's Quiz seasons one and two: Fast moving, never a dull moment drama focusing on murder, rare diseases, human frailty and crime solving. Season one leaves you with wanting "More". The drama builds momentum in the second season as the deeper darker secrets are revealed culminating dramatically in the last two episodes. I love the medical examiner, who done it? type of dramas. It read more also doesn't hurt to have romance thrown into the mix. This drama doesn't disappoint. But, I do suggest that you watch season one before you watch season two.
ayeaye2011
3 of 4 people found this review helpful
Mar 18, 2012
Well, this drama is one of the best mysteries you can ever watch! every time you think you know who the suspect is, you end up having doubts about someone else instead. until the last moment you never really know who it may be! I have go to say my most favourite character has got to be Jung Ha Yoon, others may not agree but that is just my opinion (if I read more say why it will only lead to spoilers).

The only reason I gave the story line a 9/10 was because even in the second series their backgrounds, or any type of mystery cases were not related to the characters in any way(apart from the main character which kind of got annoying after a while, but then again that is just my personal opinion). BUT watch the drama I definitely recommend it,even when I was creeped out/scared the most I still wanted to carry on watching because it was soo interesting and captivating.
phoenixtearz9
5 of 5 people found this review helpful
Mar 7, 2012
With most drama's, when they do a 2nd season, its usually not up to par with the first, this was not the case with this season. I was absolutely riveted watching this season. Where as with the first, I loved it, was into it, but not "Please don't take me away from my computer" into it. The 2nd season, despite everything going on in my real life, I finished in less than read more 48 hours, I was that into it. As to why...

The story, its written so well, you can picture yourself there, and figure things out with them. With this season, they messed with your entire thought process, not just some, if I could cuss in a review I would word that differently, but I can't.

The actors really brought this season home. Most of the actors were the same, so you were already comfy with them. But, and this goes back to the writing, with this season you see the main character become more human, his growth is amazing.

I noticed the music more this time around, and it tended to fit the drama well, so I gave it a higher score.

This is a definite re-watch, just because I might have missed something.

Overall, if your in a funk, want something different from the normal Kdrama, watch BOTH seasons.
God's Quiz Season 2

OCN
  • Duration:

45 min.

• Score:

8.5 (scored by 584 users)
  • Ranked: