...in dramas to just leave the person they are against alone. If they had left Ok Jung alone, then she would have been happy just living quietly by the Sook Jong's side. However, now they have ticked her off and it is no holds barred. babo
1. The look on Ok Jeong's face when the "other woman" is brought into the palace as the new queen...LOL!
2. The moment the Queen Mother starts coughing up blood. Yeah she is rly getting on my nerves. (I would be the one that would kill ppl as soon as they pissed me off & not behind their backs I would do it as they all watched. I mean who is the read moreKing?)
3. The moment the King leaves the palace b/c the Prince told him where to find his woman...LOL!
4. The total make out session going to u know where. HAHAHAHAHA the back & forth between the loving couple & the biatch who thought she had it all...OMG I can't stop laughing! Priorities!
5. The moment when the new queen looks at the king during the wedding & he totally ignores her...LOL! It's great to watch.
6. Ok Jeong's determination at the end. She & the King r a perfect match b/c they hate the same ppl. Can't wait to see how they deal w/ all the political BS that is about to blow up.
Ah In is doing so good. I love it when he is in a role of power. He will totally get what he wants & it's going to be awesome watching it happen.