http://anichart.net/winter

What are you watching?

I am watching Aldnoah Zero 2, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Death Parade, JoJo Stardust Crusaders 2, Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata, and Tokyo Ghoul Root A.

Aldnoah Zero was a good setting and idea but failed to execute well but I am still following because I still have hopes of it doing well.
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu seems like a fun and interesting anime. Death Parade seems to be the extensive version of Death Billiards which was pretty good.  JoJo is a classic. Tokyo Ghoul is a thriller that somewhat disappointed from its lofty expectations last season but may fare better this season. Saenai I randomly decided to pick up.
Currently the only one that I'm following is Kuroko no Basket S3, mainly because I'm more focused on kDrama and school. Don't want to use my time ATM on anime :P

But when school stuff goes down I'd prob go for: Aldnoah.Zero 2nd part, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Death Parade and Tokyo Ghoul S2.
TOKYO GHOUL AND .................... JUST
I READ THE MANGA OF KUROKO FOR THAT WHY I CAN T GET EXITED ANYMORE 
I've read Manga for both Tokyo Ghoul and Kuroko no Basket. But still KnB makes me go fangirling (even tho i'm a guy!) most of the times :P
but iam happy (50%) that they changed the plot in 2nd season 
I'm watching Toyko Ghoul and Durarara!
Winter is soooooooo weak season. I watch a lot of anime, but good and worth seeing is only Death Parade, Ansatsu Kyoshitsu, Koufuku Graffiti and Junketsu no Maria. Maybe Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata too. And KnB 3. Very few...
Durarara, Death Parade & Kamisama Hajimemashita.

Looking Forward to summer!
This winter I watched Kuroko