i love this anime its my fav~~~ and omg solomon<<<333 its been a while since i watched it, but i read that nathan i think was their mothers chiropteran...waaa i think they should make a sequel, i tried watching a couple of eps of blood c but that def not it...waaa now i want to rewatch it...or at least watch sth with a similar feel...
LisNoir wrote: I think I have this one in my list @ MAL.

From what I've heard, it's a very popular title. :)
Sleepninja wrote: From what I've heard, it's a very popular title. :)

Yeah, I checked when I was going to add Heaven's Notepad and I already have it. Jejeje

nankurunaisa wrote: i tried watching a couple of eps of blood c but that def not it...

I also have Blood -C, but that comment above sounds like the majority of the ones I've seen. So I'm wondering if it's worth keeping it on my list or not.
LisNoir wrote: Yeah, I checked when I was going to add Heaven's Notepad and I already have it. Jejeje

I also have Blood -C, but that comment above sounds like the majority of the ones I've seen. So I'm wondering if it's worth keeping it on my list or not.

hmm not sure...from what i remember its very gory, but theres no story to make u watch...the reason i even finished the eps i did was bcuz of blood+ and i was hoping blood c would get better...it seems lots of ppl r dissapointed too...

on the other hand, blood+ is amazing...it has the best character development ive ever seen in an anime (tho i havent seen that many), ull def fall in love with them...it also has awesome twists and turns, places which make u think whats wrong and whats right,...if u do see complaints, its usually that its a bit slower in the begining, but imo ppl who wrote those r action anime adicts or sth, cuz like i said this anime actually takes time and effort to develop its characters, so their choices r logical and real life like...

ahhh i love this anime soooooooooo much, awesome animation, music, story, everything<<<<<<33333333
nankurunaisa wrote: hmm not sure...from what i remember its very gory, but theres no story to make u watch...the reason i even finished the eps i did was bcuz of blood+ and i was hoping blood c would get better...it seems lots of ppl r dissapointed too...

on the other hand, blood+ is amazing...it has the best character development ive ever seen in an anime (tho i havent seen that many), ull def fall in love with them...it also has awesome twists and turns, places which make u think whats wrong and whats right,...if u do see complaints, its usually that its a bit slower in the begining, but imo ppl who wrote those r action anime adicts or sth, cuz like i said this anime actually takes time and effort to develop its characters, so their choices r logical and real life like...

ahhh i love this anime soooooooooo much, awesome animation, music, story, everything<<<<<<33333333

I'll just ignore Blood C for the moment...lol

I think I'll start Blood+ soon-ish.