I like Ace too. I had to cry when he died :(
One Piece is one of the best mangas that I've seen in my all life. And the characters have so much presence that it's a little difficult to actually find the one and only one that we love
my favorite anime is One Piece <3 my favorite characters are luffy and zoro my favorite shichibukai are mihawk and law my favorite yonko is Shanks my favorite marina is aokji
One Piece is amazing, there is/was recently a One Piece Orchestral Symphony in HK. Otherwise, I am continuing to look forward to the next episode. It is also doing very well recently.
Brook, he is too funny i love him. And oh god Portgas D. Ace i cried so hard.
I have to say Luffy and Chopper are my favorites. They are just too cute and funny <3
I can't choose between Chopper and Ace, Chopper's so cute and Ace is cool
So I put watching One Piece anime on hiatus awhile ago. I was still in the Punk Hazard ark, nothing major happened yet. Would someone please tell me whether or not it is worth picking back up again? I'm feeling a little unsure.
I don't really have a favorite character but i would pick Luffy Zoro and Usopp they appeal to me the most
I love them all so much!! But maybe if I had to pick I'd pick Luffy. :D (Side Note: Kizaru pisses me off the most!)
i just started with the anime and god i love it so far Luffy is my fav. he's just awesome and sooo funny always having a good laugh ^_^
but zorro has the badass character
the beast

but I love a lot of characters luffy uzoop franky bon-chan ouyaji

and the epic evil blackbeard