Hi I like One Piece. My favorits Character is Zorro and Sanji. Zorro because he is cool. Sanji is so funny XD. Do you like one piece? what character is your favorits and why?
Well, you have to change the name of this thread to "One Piece" xD!!! My fav char is Roronoa Zoro <3
you are right XD do you know how I can chang it ?
Hey!! I love One piece..... Im up to date in the anime and manga. My Fav character would be Luffy.. Why? Because he's awesome, funny and he's RUBBER :)
Portgas D. Ace will always be my favourite character. Oh, well would you look at my name... :(
Omg Ace D:.... I love him too....
i adoree one piece ace is my fav char T^T then luffy <3
Haha, nice ^^ I love Luffy, but since Trafalgar Law appeared... wow! He is awesome! Don't you think? ^^
Totally agree, Law has become an even bigger badass
Yea lol Law is cool. He earned my love when he did this to chopper. <3
I love one piece too death
I love Sanji b/c come on he is a great funny cook who kicks butt too what's not to like?! :3
Muahahaha my favorite series. I am in love with Zoro and Law.. *swoon* as for female characters. .. Robin-chwan!!
One Piece is one of my favorite series ever!!! My fave character has gotta be Zoro and Luffy :D Love em both
Sashoya wrote: One Piece is one of my favorite series ever!!! My fave character has gotta be Zoro and Luffy :D Love em both

OMG I LOVE LUFFY AND ZORO TOO!!! Those two are my number one favorite characters in OP!
The other ones that I also like are: Chopper, Mihawk, Shanks, Ace, Law, Smoker and Garp :D