skip beat and Kuroshitsuji latest chapter :X
I read all of Bad Company today! Now for the next part of Onizuka!!!
Shounan Junai Gumi chapter 8
High school debut Chapters 1-32 The One Chapter 91 <333333
Akame ga Kill! chapter 28
Skip Beat! Episode 195~~~♥♥♥♥HOTNESS ~~~kyaa!!
The Tyrant Who Fell In Love One of my fave yaois.
yankumicho wrote: Skip Beat! Episode 195~~~♥♥♥♥HOTNESS ~~~kyaa!!

This is for manga not anime. ^^ There is an anime thread though.
Barajou no Kiss chapt 36...I'm itching for the next issue, but it hasn't been released...I've been waiting since September T-T
I finished reading Ichigo Jikan the other day. I'm trying to get back into anime and manga, but I feel I've read most of the good ones or have lost where I'm up too.
chimeracloud wrote: This is for manga not anime. ^^ There is an anime thread though.

ummm...Skip Beat! is a manga. The anime only has 25 episodes...I think I know the difference, thanks.
yankumicho wrote: ummm...Skip Beat! is a manga. The anime only has 25 episodes...I think I know the difference, thanks.

Then why did you put an episode number? MANGAS HAVE CHAPTERS DUH. Nice attempt at a rant though.

Edit: And this is for mangas. Not animes. if you're going to even mention anime go to the freaking anime thread. If you like the MANGA Skip Beat that's cool. If you liek the anime then go to the anime thread and talk about it here.
chimeracloud wrote: Then why did you put an episode number? MANGAS HAVE CHAPTERS DUH. Nice attempt at a rant though.

Edit: And this is for mangas. Not animes. if you're going to even mention anime go to the freaking anime thread. If you like the MANGA Skip Beat that's cool. If you liek the anime then go to the anime thread and talk about it here.

I just said I was talking about the manga in the last post. I don't know why you still don't get that.
chimeracloud wrote: Then why did you put an episode number? MANGAS HAVE CHAPTERS DUH. Nice attempt at a rant though.

Chimera, just leave the moderating to the moderators. And...seriously chill out. It's not the end of the world even if someone does mention an anime in one or two posts here (which Yankumicho was NOT doing.) You're instigating problems here by consistently starting this and continuing it. I'm sure you mean well, but stop it now.

Next post better be a manga chapter otherwise i'll bust a cap in someones cake.
Kimi ni Todoke Volume 15