Okay so Dr. Yoo (Ri Ta) is doing pretty well in this show, but her clunky old rubber heel shoes are driving me crazy. They even did a close up shot at one point and they are just so so so not cute. Its like I have been transported back to the 90's

IKR, her shoes are just so clunky, but if they're closing up on them they're probably advertising. Although it's more 'NO' than 'BUY ME' you know what I mean?
:)
Lol, yes. She's been wearing those shoes since the drama "Angel Eyes“. I believe that it's probably because of the height difference between the male lead and her. However, in one episode of "Blood" I clearly saw her finally wearing heels and I went all giddy because it looked so much better on her.
I actually thought they were kinda cute. Now that you mention that they remind you of the 90's, they do look like that! I won't be able to see her shoes same way, haha. Hopefully we'll see more of a variety in Ri Ta's style.
eheheheh good Point, i was wondering why they always show us her shoes (which are notttt beautiful!!)
Oh, then I'm the only one who find them cute? Haha, it reminds me of the japanese lolita style and I actually think it fits with her look (long black hair, red lips) But I also noticed that they showed these shoes quite often...and I always think where in the world would a doctor who has permantly attend operation wear such shoes all day long! 
There's also this thing with their tea addiction...they show them drinking tea so often, as soon as someone's gonna have a talk and sit they hold a cup of tea...
haha XD
LMAO at this post.
I agree, by the way, are they really trying to advertise them? Talk about counterproductive... :P
I kind of like her shoes. Then again I am a 90s child and they were all the rage then. Though I've noticed there making a come back in the US of late.
@silent_whispers

Im almost a 90's child LOL - off by a few years, and I had shoes just like them...thats why I hope you are wrong about them making a comeback :0  Ahh LOL Fashion is Fickle