They changed the scene where Ren was supposed to kiss Gorya. I really liked how they didn't show that Gorya cheated with Ren.  I also liked Thyme's scene where he choses Ren over Gorya. (^3^♪

I like the changes they made to this version.  They are making clear many important points that I didn't see before. One is why the ML's behaviors are like this and not just a rich brat. Second,  in other versions, I never understand for which reason the FL fall in love for someone that is so violent. Here even do Thyme do some mistakes like in episode 7, he has a regretful face.  He doesn't want to be like this but it is the result of many years of the education and treatment received from a mother obsessed with power and money. So, something that is eradicated in the mind is not easy to remove, it takes time. Also,  the fact that is not more F2 like the other 2 members doesn't exist, instead, here it is really F4 u can feel and see it.

Another important point is the FL character.  In some versions, they make her like a child that needs someone's support but instead, they make her like a  girl with a strong personality. But they also show that also her is not perfect like every human being. She has her own flows like when she didn't listen to Thyme during the date at the zoo.

I really appreaciate the intense confrontation scene between Hana and Thyme in ep 5. It was a moment of reflection for Thyme when he listened to Hana. He felt sorry for her and at the end of the day, he knew he had no right to judge her because he wasn`t a better person himself. In all the other versions he literally gave no shit about her confession and was purely disgusted by her.Which is also fine with me because Hana`s character in all the other versions had Gorya`s character almost raped by the "Thomas" character. 

This shows his real personality. He is not a bad person but he used to do it like this to receive any attention from his mother but it didn't work.  From what he has done to Hana, he truly feels guilty of all the wrong stuff he has done since childhood until Gorya came.

Yeah, in the other version Hana went very far to reach Thyme, therefore I could understand why in another version he didn't feel sorry for her.

Now, the main point is when his mother will realize that everything she is pursuing in the name of "perfection" is not right but literally wrong. I don't  know, only God can chance her mind and make her understand because from what I have seen she has a mind of stone that it is not easy to breakthrough.

The mother sure is a hard nut to crack and has been like that in all the versions. But so is the love between Thyme & Gorya. I believe in their relationship with my whole heart. 

Hey, I know. Even do both are going through the storm, I know they can do it even I have to see their difficulties and pains and more. But as we said after the storm, there will be a better day. So, I am just waiting for this. Waiting for Gorya to give her confession. Waiting for both realize even do how much it can be difficult to stay together, it is even more difficult to stay apart, so they will become even more strong couple.

Hopefully, after the storm, we will be able to see more romantic scenes between them. And also a little bit before the storm will end when she will be kidnapped, I hope I will see them crying for each other, crying to realize how much they care about each other, and so on. 

I know I am too romantic!!!

Oh!!!!My heart!!!!!!

The pain and angst we watchers will have to go through watching Gorya & Thyme walking through that storm.I don`t want my babies hurt!!!!! I really look forward to that scene where Gorya FINALLY knows in her heart what she feels for Thyme. When she is 100% sure of her love. I do know that Thyme feels and knows deep in his heart that Gorya surely loves him. But we also know that Thyme want to hear her say the three magic words....how happy he will be when she eventually does confess to him. And how happy us viewers will be!!!!I am a great romantic myself!

Same, I am waiting. like crazy for that moment. To be honest from what I have seen Thyme is a very romantic guy as you said even he knows from the bottom of his heart that Gorya likes him, he waiting like us to hear his confession. I know that when he will hear that he will turn like a cute puppy in love even more.

Even, if they don't give a kiss after the confession, I will be okay as well for a cute and long hug between each of them and if they can't away from the evil mother sight. As we know she has the passion to ruin other people's happy moments.

I am so happy we are in this together when it comes to the waiting! I do dearly want another kiss between Thyme & Gorya especially after we got their first kiss in ep 2. It was just soooooo cuteeeee! Acidentally...but so freaking adorable! Thyme`s heart couldn`t handle that LOL!

Same but I can even accept also a hug if they make them come back together. I cannot hold myself seeing them being apart for long. 

Yeah!!!! Like literally his face turn like a child from which Gorya have stolen his first kiss and how he runs away like he was going to tell his mum :)

Probably, now he is more prepared because now he is a man like how he praises her during the birthday party without being shy. And he has the other members that will make sure that he will be very well next time.

We never got Thyme`s character THIS CUTELY SHY in any of the other versions. This version truly shows how innocent he is! Which is kinda funny since two of his bestfriends (MJ and Kavin) are like the biggest womanizers on this planet,LOL!

Yeah, because they make show that Thyme is a child inside with a body of a young man. He being a child inside is due to a lack of affection from his mother's side apart from his sister that try to take care of him before she was married and his friends. But the only one outside the circle that get his attention was Gorya. He tries to give her a price like in episode 2 if I am wrong because he has seen his mother doing that way every time. But Gorya shows that she is the type of person that can be bought, something that is new to him. From that time till now, they learn from each other and learn about each other which help to understand them and to have a better relationship.

Also, Thyme was good inside but that side was blocked by his mother's behavior and ideas since was a child. But from what we have seen he never watched any women with any interest like happened in the airport and also when he went through the problem with Gorya for the bar girls scene, he never lead her to have an interest in anyone. He is a good man after all and also honest because from when he started to pursue and also like her, he never look to anyone even he started to try with his fiancee. Also, when the fiancee went too far to pursue him, he never looked at her as more than just a friend.

Literally, if u  have seen trailer 2, I don't if u notice a girl that was crying on Thyme's shoulder, was her. For me and other peoples, the idea we had for that scene was to pursue him, she also throws herself if I can say that way but still he didn't flinch or feel anything even a second.

What we also have to remember is that despite the threat from his mum, there are still the shadows from his past that will catch up to him. We get it in the female version of Hana in ep 5. But we know that Gorya is the first girl Thyme ever gave a red card to, before her there were MANY male victims that suffered under F4´s terrorizing bullying. Thyme may have closed down the stadium, but closing it down doesn`t mean that it will go away. It doesn`t mean that people will forget. The shadows of it is STILL THERE.  And it will catch up to Thyme. In all the other versions (and in the manga) it was in the form of a victim`s older brother that wanted revenge. But i have a feeling this thailand version will get deeper into that topic in one of the upcoming episodes. 

Yeah, I agree with you. Even do he close that place, many students that have suffered in that place for his actions will never forget it as it is imprinted in their memory like a permanent mark. So, I am expecting that something big will happen because we know what you have done in the past will return you to the present like in the case of Thyme. So, I am expecting something very dangerous will happen with the entry of that "mystery " guy which for sure is connected with a future revenge plan.

Yeah, I think in this version the revenge will be deeper like the situation with Hana. Just pls don't ruin too much Thyme's face or don't do something too dangerous towards Gorya, okay.

I know what you mean, i worry so much about that too! I really do however look forward to see how they will execute that scene. So that it will be DONE WITH! Really want Thyme cleaned for all his bad deeds from the past so he can fight for his relationship even better with Gorya. I am just so excited!