It will be the only for Thyme to redeem for his own wrong actions towards people that basically haven't done anything wrong with him. There angriness somehow I can understand like being targeted for just being poor or by mistake have done something that didn't do for own choice and then being bullied till beating up in front of the whole school if I can still call a school where students instead of being terrified from what they are seeing,  they cheered them to do even more worse stuff.

But the thing that is even wrong is the way his mother deals with these. Paying to cover it, paying reports to not be published on the news, paying the director of the school to not expel Thyme from the school. This is very wrong because that is not the right way. Instead, if she was a "mother", I don't want to add a real, she will be angry with him for doing this stuff and make him learn that he shouldn't do it. Because of her, Thyme has reached a point of no return which means he has made many enemies for which now he is going to pay in that way he has done with them.

Also, it will be a way for Thyme and Gorya to be even more close. Probably, Gorya sees Thyme being beaten up in a bad way,  she will be even more emotional and she will get even close to him. I hope that to see a hug between each other after Thyme will be beaten up hopefully not too much.