To be fair, I have only watched 2 adaptations of this drama. The South Korean Boys Over Flowers and Thai F4 Thailand. I am going to be talking about F4 here but my thoughts are the same for both the adaptations.

One thing that I never understood was Gorya's behavior. Before getting the red card, she was sympathetic towards other people who got red cards but when she got the red card she decided to fight back, she suffered a lot of torture before Thyme decided he loved her and canceled the red card. There is no doubt that before Gory, the F4 bullied/ harassed and assaulted students with their red cards, so will they just get away with it just because they are rich and have people to clean up the mess and because now they regret their actions? If a murder or a rapist commits a crime and then regrets his actions and doesn't do it anymore, does that mean that they is forgiven and do not need to suffer punishment for their crimes? 

After watching Ep 11 of this show, I started to dislike Goryo's character. She was the one who first stood up against Thyme and gave the Anti-F4 hope. but as soon as she fell in love with him she forgot all his previous crimes?

I get that Thyme has a redemption arc, a sympathy card, how he is forced to bully but the fact is that he did bully and assault students. With the so-called teachers turning a blind eye. 

When the Anti F4 are trying to get her back into their group to destroy the F4 (I get why she doesn't want to anymore), she says that it isn't the right way. there is no right way for others to get justice. However, the police and the lawyers are with the rich and wealthy. The F4 rule over them so how can their victims get justice? I understand that what they did was not right in any sort of way and I am not trying to justify their actions. what I am trying to ask is 

Doesn't the F4 get legal consequences for their actions? Does the victims families ever get justice and closure? Do the teachers/principle at the school also face consequences for ignoring everything just because his mother donates the largest amount to the school? And then his going to apologies to the victims seem a very lame approach. Although I dislike and do not agree with most of Talay's methods, I could not help but sympathize with him. If I were him, maybe I would have done the same

You have interesting thoughts here.

But how would you expect Gorya to react in ep 11? I can not imagine her agreeing with Talay`s decision 100% when he was the one who tied her up, using her as a bait for Thyme to come. She knows this is a situation that is going to escalate once Thyme arrives. Talay took to dirty means to get where he is, fooling Gorya into thinking he is a trustworthy friend, making her get the Read Card and all the bullies using violence on her. She is stating that Talay is no better than Thyme with what he is doing.

Gorya has not forgotten Thyme`s past. But he has become someone she cares for. Someone she would trade her own life for. She cannot sit idly and watch him getting beat up just like that, nor can she watch him taken to prison. You may fault her for being a girl in love. But that is just the way Gorya is. She does not want anything bad to happen to the people she loves, even if they may deserve it.

You say that Thyme`s apologies are lame. You should know that none of the male leads before him in the former versions ever did that. Thyme was forced to look upon his actions way before this, back in "The Four Flowers" episode of 7 where he faced his inner violent monster and hated what he had become and even foresworn violence which is a huge step in his redemption arc.

Even when Talay kept baiting him in ep 10, he couldn`t raise his fist at him. Even in ep 11 he refused to defend himself using violence back at the attackers because it was at the risk of losing his humanity. He knew he would lose his soul if he fought back, which is what he tells Gorya at that moment. That is such a huge step as well in his redemption arc.

Then we have the "lame" apologies. Thyme got down on his knees. This mighty,powerful former tyrant humbled himself infront of all his victims. How can that be looked upon lame? Most bullies are so ego-drunk they never apologize to anyone. It is something to admire Thyme for, not frown upon. 

Next huge part is him releasing the evidence HIMSELF for the whole world to see. THAT is a huge part that the writers wanted to convey. This consequence of actions, with Thyme opening the door to the ultimate punishment himself. Being ready to take on the responsibility of his hideous past.

Talay by then knows the person Thyme has become. He knows he himself is the cause for another never ending circle of violence. What is needed in this society for the circle to end when the other part has showed this much regret over the victim. Forgiveness. A social commentary on how also unforgiving our society can be.