I'll start, Soo Cheol will be instrumental in bringing down Eun Song Da Hye and that b*tch.

Hae In was impregnated in Germany, which provides her source of miraculous healing and both she and the baby survive.

Hae In and her family are broke and they move to the village.

I just posted this on the main page, but I'll repeat it here.  I think Hae-in read the divorce document that Hyun Woo crumpled up and left in her bedroom.  We never saw what happened - that's a big red flag to me that she read it and I think we will see flashbacks of what really happened that night.  

In Ep.6, she's upset - but I think it's because the document is now contains Hyun Woo's SEAL - he never sealed it previously.   I've always thought she saw the document because she acted VERY strange the next few "days". . . UNTIL she found Hyun Woo asleep at his computer, looking up miracle cures.  That's when she began to pivot very slightly in her attitude towards him.  

eb:

I'll start, Soo Cheol will be instrumental in bringing down Eun Song Da Hye and that b*tch.

I agree that Seo Cheol will help bring down Eun seon, Grace and Mistress Bitch - but he loves his wife and child and my sub-prediction is that  his WIFE will be instrumental as well.  She's not aware of the "plan" - she was hired to do a job, but her heart isn't in it.  

Kathryn_51:

I agree that Seo Cheol will help bring down Eun seon, Grace and Mistress Bitch - but he loves his wife and child and my sub-prediction is that  his WIFE will be instrumental as well.  She's not aware of the "plan" - she was hired to do a job, but her heart isn't in it.  

True, plus I feel like he'd still love his wife's real personality, atleast if I've read his character right.

I've run out of time researching/documenting my rationale, but here are my current theories/predictions:

1.  Da Hye is Mistress Bitch's daughter (1st clue - the wreath ceremony) and sibling of Eunseong.  She is fake - but then, who is her fake brother?

2.  Grace does not realize that Eun seong is the son of Mistress Bitch and doesn't realize that Mistress Bitch is the ultimate mastermind. (The one reason I am not positive about this is her statement to eun seong that she was "only following orders" when she plotted the whole wild boar incident. Who gave the orders? 

3.  The conspiracy began when Eun Seong lost his Queens Scholarship because he killed the dog.

4.  Eun seong will eventually claim that he was the one who saved a young Hae-in at the beach, but in fact, it was Hyun woo.

5.  My perennial prediction - when they become pregnant (and I do mean THEY), it will be twins.  I've been more right on this than wrong because I'm a twin mom.  

After the weekend (ep. 7-8), we'll see how many of these become totally null and void, lol.  🤣🤣🤣

After seeing this ep. (ep 7) I think Queens will end up getting run by Eun Seong but Hae In or  Baek Hyun Woo end up saving Queens through the shares that his brother-in-law has been secretly buying. I found it odd why they were telling us this so I think Hae In's Brother in Law's will be buying more shares secretly and when time is dire, he transfers them to Baek Hyun and saves Queens for Hae In

Kathryn_51:
4.  Eun seong will eventually claim that he was the one who saved a young Hae-in at the beach, but in fact, it was Hyun woo.

wasn't it her brother who had saved her?

Perfectlyflawed:

wasn't it her brother who had saved her?

Hae-in thought it was her brother - but he was wearing a white shirt and the person who pulled her in the water was wearing a dark shirt.  

Mild spoiler:  in Hyun's childhood room, there is a photo of a large group of kids in red shirts/shorts (presumably schoolmates) and in scenes of the drowning incident there are two groups of people on the beach - and one group is wearing red shirts.  So, the obvious conclusion is that  Hyun-woo was there.  

Hae-in was wearing the chrysanthemum necklace when she pulled herself out of the water and she was wearing it again (and child Eun Seong noticed it) when she visited the orphanage.  

It will be another "Uncontrollable Fond" in respect to end. The woman will die after loving eachother.  :(

I watched CLOY to get a grasp of the writer's pattern lol. Didn't check her other dramas but if it is similar, I'm thinking Haein's brother's wife will have bad ending to help her husband. 

My Demon gonna show up soon to collect grandfather's debt. 

(I can't think of any other explanation for his business acumen. And Vincenzo's cameo established the precedent for this crazy prediction!)

---------------------
UPDATE:    [While I still can't ascribe his business acumen, I no longer consider a Faustian Bargain part of grandfather's retirement plan. But I do still expect Vincenzo to return…]

Nugget-Kun:

My Demon gonna show up soon to collect grandfather's debt. 

(I can't think of any other explanation for his business acumen. And Vincenzo's cameo established the precedent for this crazy prediction!)

Seriously, I don't know how the family became rich when everyone's that stupid including the grandfather who established the business.

Now Hyun Woo will be the saviour who's not even part of the family anymore and was treated like dirt.

A theory i read online which i thought could make sense:

They will reconcile and Hae In not only ends up cured but also somehow pregnant (The child ends up being the heir of the whole group) but Hyun Woo in his quest to redeem her and her family gets attacked by either the 2ML or his mom and dies in Hae In arms saying something like he’ll be the angel to pick her up.