just outta curiosity, how you guys pick your next drama to watch. 

I use a little bit of everything, and it really depends on where I am, what I am doing, and how I feel. From clips, previews, MDL ratings, comment sections, past experiences, lists by criteria, etc. For this particular drama it was a trailer on a YOUKU YouTube page that piqued my interest. It had My Fated Boy vibes, which I thought was a very good drama. So I started to watch it and I am enjoying it.

If i enjoyed the drama i usually try to find something else the ML or FL was in that sounds interesting and watch that next. I then decide if the drama is worth the watch by reading reviews and comments on MDL

The title sounded interesting. Why women love....it reminds me of Why women Kill so I decided to watch it. The Male lead is also a new face since I've not watched any other dramas he's been on so I was interested to see how he does in this drama. 

I love watching young men and older women dramas ;)  most of all I loved the  voice of ML in thetrailer ( probably dubbed) but who cares;) 

Saw FL in You Are My Glory and became interested in her in another role as love interest as opposed to ex girlfriend. Plus older woman/younger guy can be really hot. 

Wanted something w/lots of fluff and no thinking capacity lol. This isn’t a top tier drama but it hits the spots needed.

In general, I pick dramas based on the ppl I follow. If nothing drops from them, then I look at something a trusted source recommends. Dramas do have to speak to me though. 

I mainly base it off k actors I like ahaha but sometimes if it’s very hyped up nd I wanna see if it’s worth the hype or not eg squid game 

Well I quite enjoy the "breaking stereotypes" troupe and I came across a clip from the drama on TikTok that successfully caught my attention and well, here I am 🤷‍♀️

TikTok clips intrigued me plus it kept popping up when I was browsing through Viki to find something to watch.  I haven’t been purposely looking for older woman-younger man dramas, but I somehow have watched or am currently watching several of them in the last couple of weeks: Why Women Love, The Rational Life, My Fated Boy and Forecasting Love and Weather. I watched Find Yourself a couple of months ago, but I thought it was only ok. Not something that made me seek out similar dramas.

I will watch dramas with favorite actors like Chen Zhe Yuan or Neo Hou.  I will choose to watch my favorite genres like wuxia, xianxia, detective, and action.  I also decide after watching the opening to see if it matches my mood at the moment.  When I'm stressed, sometimes I just want something hilarious to watch.  Also if youtube recommends something a lot I might click on it to check it out.

The FL is the lead in my favourite drama "Dear Missy", so when I saw her face in the trailer, I decided to watch it.

Because of the title "Why Women Love" and the FL looked sooooo pretty in the trailer and some clips that i couldn't help but started to watch this!

Also it gives me the vibes of "My Fated Boy".

hntouk:

just outta curiosity, how you guys pick your next drama to watch. 

I saw this on Instagram awhile back when there wasn’t much info about it and just a poster with the synopsis. The visuals of the main couple really attracted me. Then tiktoks of this drama started popping up and it reminded me of it and I was intrigued!  

I actually hesitated because I don’t like older woman/younger man tropes; however, the YouTube clips of them kissing made me too curious. I ended up Really enjoying it.