AHHHHH!!!! I'm super excited for when this comes out but i have no idea where it'll be available to stream! Does anyone have any idea where to watch it once it comes out????????

Hi!!! For now, we don't know where we'll be able to watch it. We'll see! ;)

I feel like it’ll be on Viki Rakuten since a lot of short KBL’s are. Viki is free with adds.

I feel like it’ll be on Viki Rakuten since a lot of short KBL’s are. Viki is free with adds.

I've gone through all of my streaming sites and finally on Kisskh.co will have the drama on it come 10/20/2023 Thank the heavens because I have been waiting for this and I was about to rage and cry all at the same time.

VictoriaMeeks:

I've gone through all of my streaming sites and finally on Kisskh.co will have the drama on it come 10/20/2023 Thank the heavens because I have been waiting for this and I was about to rage and cry all at the same time.

Kisskh.co is not an official streaming service. They need to wait for official streaming sites to upload first, then they upload to their site. If there is no official streaming, doubt they will be able to get it on same day.

True I was just giving out help, I don't know what they are dropping it on officially in all honesty so I go with what I have available. 

On GagaOOlala Oct 27th.  Still trying to see where on the 20th >_<

Snow Rivera:

On GagaOOlala Oct 27th.  Still trying to see where on the 20th >_<

Awesome I will find it on my GagaOOlala account and mark it so that I can watch it then if it isn't available on Kisskh come the 20th.

I just found more info! 

GagaOOlala - Oct. 20th is the Asian regional release date, while Oct. 27th is the international release date. 

iQIYI - Oct. 20th for all regions

Viki - unknown [and i'm still looking]

I'm currently binge watching it on IQIYI since, YAY, all 8 episodes are available!! I'm just over halfway into episode 4 and I'm really enjoying it! Nine and Mill have great chemistry, of course, and they are both playing the rolls perfectly!! I love their body language and micro expressions. I am finding them to be very believable. Rie also is doing a good job in the so far as I can see, limited role as a jealous trainee. KB is doing well as what I'm guessing is either an ex boyfriend or ex group member of Nine's. His character seems sketchy to me and I'm curious to see what exactly happened between them. Yoojung has only appeared very briefly but he did well which brings us to Junji lol. I have to commend him for his efforts because he seems to be playing a character very different from who he seems to be 8n real life so the performance seems a bit awkward and unbelievable but he is so darned cute and he really seemed to throw himself into the role, small though it may be.  I have only been into OnlyOneOf for about a year now and I don't follow them super super closely but based on the music videos that feel like short story BLs, I'm not at all surprised by how well Rie can act. I think Junji is good too, better than he appears in this series but I think that's just because of the character he's takes to play here. I think Nine and Mill are absolutely fantastic so far and had I not known who they are, I would have pegged them as actors not members of a Kpop group.  Wow, I went more into this than I intended! Anywho, I love OnlyOneOf and I am enjoying this series immensely so far!

Snow Rivera:

I just found more info! 

GagaOOlala - Oct. 20th is the Asian regional release date, while Oct. 27th is the international release date. 

Unfortunately it’s not out here in Germany. Don’t know about the rest of Europe though. The same happened with Unintentional Love as well. Make it make sense. 

Snow Rivera:

I just found more info! 

From Gaga today PREMIERE #BumpUpBusiness E1-3 Eden and Jihoon form a duo with a special plan, but will their feelings develop beyond their business relationship? available in   ti  and south east asia~ ;  Iq is there I need to know which countries , on Viki no sigm og.

Gidi Sela:

From Gaga today PREMIERE #BumpUpBusiness E1-3 Eden and Jihoon form a duo with a special plan, but will their feelings develop beyond their business relationship? available in   ti  and south east asia~ ;  Iq is there I need to know which countries , on Viki no sigm og.

So iQIYI  I succeed threw Thailand now I need exact url