Hello, I already posted a comment on the drama's feed but I feel like it will be lost in the sea of comments in two days so here I am lol. I just wanted to know if anyone has a link to the artist's social media, the one who did the illustrations in the intro and outro. I tried to use Google images but it didn't lead me to the "official" source. And well I don't understand chinese so it's a little difficult to know if the source is official or just reposted artwork... I wonder if it's even accessible ?

I would also love to know the artist who did the poster in which the ML is sitting and has blond hair and the Fl is leaning against him and seems to talk into his ear while holding an umbrella, the atmosphere is so ethereal and dreamy !! I think the artist also did 2 other posters for an upcoming drama in the same universe as Love between fairy and devil.

Thank you to anyone who will read this!

Okay so if anyone is wondering, the artist behind the posters is 眠狼 aka @RDJlock  (on Twitter)

Thank You for posting this because I am in love with the artwork of this drama.

I would love if they did a artbook of some sort with the drawings, sketchings or paintings done for scenes in LBFD just so I can add the book to my collection.

I love collecting this type of stuff and it can be so inspirational to growing artists like myself lol.

LoveFairyNDevil:

Thank You for posting this because I am in love with the artwork of this drama.

I would love if they did a artbook of some sort with the drawings, sketchings or paintings done for scenes in LBFD just so I can add the book to my collection.

I love collecting this type of stuff and it can be so inspirational to growing artists like myself lol.

They released some posters of the artwork I think but unfortunately not a book... It's a shame because like you I would love to add it to my collection, the whole sketching process would definitively be amazing ! Well the whole drama is so beautiful that I can't help but want to have the illustrations in my phone, even if I'm not an artist but just for the aesthetic haha

yes and I want a BTS for the drawings in Episode 2 and the effects they did for that. First time for me to see the immortal entering the painting to drink with his buddy in such a unique way. It is a beautiful scene.

LoveFairyNDevil:

yes and I want a BTS for the drawings in Episode 2 and the effects they did for that. First time for me to see the immortal entering the painting to drink with his buddy in such a unique way. It is a beautiful scene.

Oh absolutely ! This scene was so unique and ethereal, I guess there is nothing the gods can't do haha

Hi Jess, I just checked with Vi Dao who also posted a topic in this discussion area about how to get LBFD Merchandise.

Vi Dao said would check around for more artwork type merchandise and if any other types like what I am asking about would be released for LBFD.

I will message you if I find anything.

LoveFairyNDevil:

Hi Jess, I just checked with Vi Dao who also posted a topic in this discussion area about how to get LBFD Merchandise.

Vi Dao said would check around for more artwork type merchandise and if any other types like what I am asking about would be released for LBFD.

I will message you if I find anything.

Hello ! Thank you so much, it would be amazing indeed if there was such a thing :)