https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2023/09/04/lighter-and-princess-open-thread/

I HAVE to share this link where I wrote down  my thoughts when asked by the BLOG-DIRECTOR-OWNER at BitchesOverDrama to explain WHY someone should be pulled into it ;-p

In the end I made a list of the 'interaction breakdown' I want to do between various characters and Li Xun .. since he seems to be the main source of contention for viewer polarisation .. followed by Zhang Jing Yi's role (being 'spineless' )

I'll try to be back soon

I will never understand how this can be at 8.6. I am presently rewatching and will never get tired of this couple. The chemistry is unlike any other. It must be a combination of factors including the music. 

This drama deserves a 10, I felt emotions that I've long felt legit some years ago. I'd end up crying but it was not the heartbreaking cry, it was cause this drama is so raw,brutal & most importantly human. 

I never missed the intro / outro which is actually a plausible thing on it's own.

I agree the osts uplifted this drama but believe me if the chemistry/direction/screenplay wasn't great then the ost couldn't pull it alone. I believe each ingredient was complimenting the other & made such a masterpiece.

EIther you re-watch it a hundred times & never get bored of it OR never make it to episode 2nd . THERE IS NOTHING IN BETWEEN.

P.S : Lixun is NOT a red flag as most people claim him to be, cause his character is human enough (more than anyone in the drama obv except zuyun) & can never get fit into green/red boxes. 

About Zuyun: she isn't dumb, you just need to keenly analyse her character to get to understand why she did what she did  This lady is an epitome of Resilience. Girl got herself move past the PAST. Lixun's story would never be successful if it wasn't for Zuyun.

so never let these people ever get away with calling her spineless.

@myulmangalltheway

<3

Xoxo

Welcome to the L&P Shippers CLUB 

We hold this Drama in our hearts for lifetime of rewatches.

You will find the die hard ones on the comment thread.

Believe it or not - my real and engaged journey on MDL began  with L&P.

I needed a connect with those who resonated with me on this drama.

And I made my first friends with people who LOVED L&P.

In fact it HAS become THE benchmark for me to "friend" someone..

I roll down to check if they watched L&P..and if they did what did they rate it.

My best friends on MDL are all die hard L&P Shippers.

There is just something in that show which for me layers the foundation of an online Drama friendship  that is willing to embrace the good with the bad.. The non-judgmental empathy.. I like them folks a lot.

Welcome to the club.

P.s. I HAVE written THE MOST on L&P on MDL discussions.

THANKYOU SO MUCH!! I'M HONOURED!!!

i totally agree with you THIS DRAMA IS GOLDEN.

I felt everything you said, literally I also joined mdl because I wanted to know what people think about L&P cause on IG everyone was basically bashing this drama with all their might.

Just like you i endEd up in a rabbit hole of finding MORE THAN JUST AVERAGE EDITS of lixun&zuyun and just found 2/3 most beautiful.

I Couldn't find friends but I legit scrolled through corners of Spotify to find a L&P podcast and when I did i listened to it for almost 2 hours commuting in the afternoon.I

<3'm just so happy that people like you relate to me<3

<< Guess I found my y first l&p friend? 33

Link to the EDIT on IG:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq24OVRsCON/?igsh=dWI5dnl4cmI4bng1

myulmangalltheway:

THANKYOU SO MUCH!! I'M HONOURED!!!

i totally agree with you THIS DRAMA IS GOLDEN.

I felt everything you said, literally I also joined mdl because I wanted to know what people think about L&P cause on IG everyone was basically bashing this drama with all their might.

Just like you i endEd up in a rabbit hole of finding MORE THAN JUST AVERAGE EDITS of lixun&zuyun and just found 2/3 most beautiful.

I Couldn't find friends but I legit scrolled through corners of Spotify to find a L&P podcast and when I did i listened to it for almost 2 hours commuting in the afternoon.I

<3'm just so happy that people like you relate to me<3

<< Guess I found my y first l&p friend? 33

Link to the EDIT on IG:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq24OVRsCON/?igsh=dWI5dnl4cmI4bng1

There are many of us who love L&P and our beloved leads. L&P has a special place in my heart! 

Yep holding it in our hearts for a lifetime.  Cheers to those who became friends on MDL through this drama!