CloudA:

They escaped from Yang Zhou to You Zhou , started another Arc. They transferred most of their wealth. They start new businesses in You Zhou again.  Btw, the Yang Zhou Arc is only 1/5 of the novel, I'm afraid the drama will cut a lot of the later arcs. The novel is very long...

I'm glad they escaped and were able to transfer most of their wealth. Hopefully, that doesn't change in the drama. Is that why in one of the trailers the FL is asking her mom to go with her?  Also, thank you so much! I love novel spoilers. 

Something I don't understand is that after the current Emperor passed away, Crown Prince does not have supporters or weak in power or something,, is JS one of the potential candidates for the throne? 

CloudA:

Yeah,  the governor not only wants to take their family's wealth, but also all the rich business families in Yang Zhou City. Welcome!

Wow wow wow

In the novel, do our main couple have children together?

Is there some kind of separation, or misunderstanding between FL and ML? Is there a love triangle? Is there someone who will like him or her, and try to get in the way of their relationship?

CdramaAddict:

Was this the place of the merchant who was son of a general in the current ep?

Sorry I missed this question. Yes!

giovana:

Something I don't understand is that after the current Emperor passed away, Crown Prince does not have supporters or weak in power or something,, is JS one of the potential candidates for the throne? 

No, he only has a business background and has no military powers like other governors, so can't be the candidate. Also, he has no ambition of being an emperor. 

xdianax:

In the novel, do our main couple have children together?

Yes, they have a daughter. 

juliealbertoni:

Is there some kind of separation, or misunderstanding between FL and ML? Is there a love triangle? Is there someone who will like him or her, and try to get in the way of their relationship?

No misunderstanding or separation in the novel, but I'm not sure about the drama. I think the drama only filmed 1/2 plots of the novel, the novel is super long. So probably, the screenwriter would adapt a lot in the later parts to shorten the story, closing it with a happy ending.

Luo Zi Shang likes the FL and even asked her if she could marry him in the novel's second part. But the couple always trust and support each other in tough times. 

The princess likes the ML, and forced him to marry her in the Capital Arc, but she failed. 

Sirry Usly:

I'm glad they escaped and were able to transfer most of their wealth. Hopefully, that doesn't change in the drama. Is that why in one of the trailers the FL is asking her mom to go with her?  Also, thank you so much! I love novel spoilers. 

Yes, she brought her mother along. Her useless father and the annoying concubine were lost in the chaos of Yang Zhou.

Fellows, I just updated the post, added 'Q2 : What happened to Family Gu? (Ep 9-10) .' If you are not very clear about it, just check it! :D 

I will update this discussion topic with the story unfolding. ❤

CloudA:

They escaped from Yang Zhou to You Zhou , started another Arc. They transferred most of their wealth. They start new businesses in You Zhou again.  Btw, the Yang Zhou Arc is only 1/5 of the novel, I'm afraid the drama will cut a lot of the later arcs. The novel is very long...

So did that Yang Zhou governor guy and Luo Zishang end up getting their hands on the Gu's property since you said they transferred most but not all. Also can you tell me if Gu Jiusi's parents stay safe in the end.

CloudA:

So did that Yang Zhou governor guy and Luo Zishang end up getting their hands on the Gu's property since you said they transferred most but not all. Also can you tell me if Gu Jiusi's parents stay safe in the end.

Verse:

The rest properties are not important, eg, the mansion and all the decorations, furnitures in it. Yes, the parents are safe in the end. 

brilliant as usual @Cloud A.  Thanks a bunch