Awesome as always.  Thank you @CloudA.  

Bored Kitty:

so will they be separated from the rest of their family and why? is it a plot by luozishang?

Yes. ML's father stayed in the mansion to make more time for his family to escape. When ML heard of it, he returned desperately to rescue his father. FL was worried about him, and returned too. Other families had to set off first. Finally the ML and FL escaped at the last minute. His father was believed to die at first, but he was saved by Ye Shi An secretly and hide in his home.

Yes, Luo Zi Shang's plot.

MJN:

Thank you so much for the clarification Luo Zi Shang.  I was so curious as to why ML's father always looks sort of apprehensive concerning LZS and again when ML mentioned Yuru and her mother going to visit their old home.  It makes so much sense now.  With all your clarifications, I can see this will be an amazing story and I am excited to continue it and see how the drama adapts from the novel (or from the info you have posted).  

Nice to see you again! Yeah, ML's father seems to know the secret, hope the screenwriter won't make LZS as his son. 

Sirry Usly:

So YR going to help GJS escape occurs in what chapter of the novel? Do you remember? 

Chapter 78. This link: https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/hxla_78.html. If you are reading on other websites, the chapters may be different.

CloudA:

Chapter 78. This link: https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/hxla_78.html. If you are reading on other websites, the chapters may be different.

Thank you CloudA! <3

Sirry Usly:

Thank you CloudA! <3

No worries! 😁

CloudA:

Yes. ML's father stayed in the mansion to make more time for his family to escape. When ML heard of it, he returned desperately to rescue his father. FL was worried about him, and returned too. Other families had to set off first. Finally the ML and FL escaped at the last minute. His father was believed to die at first, but he was saved by Ye Shi An secretly and hide in his home.

Yes, Luo Zi Shang's plot.

thank you for the answer

So, GJS's father won't die, right? I think I saw a funeral scene in the trailer. And, how GJS will become a general?

bunny00:

So, GJS's father won't die, right? I think I saw a funeral scene in the trailer. And, how GJS will become a general?

He won't die in the novel, BUT I'm not sure if the screenwriter would change it. GJS won't become a general, the scene in the trailer happens when he becomes the leader of You Zhou, protecting the city from a large attack. (while the governor of You Zhou - Fan Xuan and General Zhou Gao Lang had already rebelled and not in You Zhou, so left the main city to him).

In the novel, GJS became the prime minister step by step, appreciated by the new emperor Fan Xuan. He had ups and falls due to political games, one of the opponents is LZS (who became the teacher of the crown prince). Luckily, ML and FL used their wisdom to solve the issues , also with the help of many good friends. 

BUT, I think the drama has cut some plots in the novel's second part (the political games), coz of the icons on the airing calendar. If it had 56 eps like LLTG, would be enough to show the novel.

Always great to get clarifications @CloudA.  Thank you ever so!

Madoncdramas:

Always great to get clarifications @CloudA.  Thank you ever so!

Thank you for letting me know! @Madoncdramas :D

So, Fan Xuan rebelled against the current emperor and the Gu family supported him?  What about the current emperor and Crown Prince?  Are they the bad people?

mparthur:

So, Fan Xuan rebelled against the current emperor and the Gu family supported him?  What about the current emperor and Crown Prince?  Are they the bad people?

The novel has few descriptions of the current emperor and crown prince. Just saying Lord Liang killed them.

Fellows, I'm summarising the timeline of the novel, just check if you're interested :D

Is this novel can I read it anywhere in the online?