CloudA:

1&2 I answered above to @YESMISSA.

3. They met many years ago when GJS visited his maternal uncle in the capital. Yes.

4. She could be an 'equal wife' with LYR.

The drama is different from the novel.  GJS will not divorce LYR in this drama if you observe the development of the storyline.

mparthur:

The drama is different from the novel.  GJS will not divorce LYR in this drama.

I'm answer the question of the last comment. The commenter is asking how she can marry him with a wife already. He didn't divorce LYR in the novel and the drama. Just check my detailed reply to @YESMISSA. if you're wondering how the marriage plan of the princess failed.

Fellows, I just updated with 'History background' and 'Political storyline explained' (Ep 15-16).

CloudA:

Fellows, I just updated with 'History background' and 'Political storyline explained' (Ep 15-16).

Thank you so much.  I appreciate all your knowledge, it really helps to understand the story and the places, etc.  

MJN:

Thank you so much.  I appreciate all your knowledge, it really helps to understand the story and the places, etc.  

Thank you, friend:D

Fellows, all the novel's timeline summary has been completed! (SPOILERS) The drama only adapted half of the novel, so you can read the second half in this summary (which I think is the most exciting part of the book, sadly, they didn't film it). Anyway, a very satisfying happy ending in the book! ❤ Enjoy!

lets hope there's second season for rest of novel

AoiTenshi:

lets hope there's second season for rest of novel

They probably won't film season 2. Most cdramas don't have season 2.

i'm fine with them ending halfway but I am mad that they are not showing the FL being pregnant. 

GreenSamurai:

i'm fine with them ending halfway but I am mad that they are not showing the FL being pregnant. 

In the novel, did she fall pregnant?  They cannot consumate the marriage due to the FL's ill health.

CloudA:
emperor passed away, crown prince succeeded - young emperor killed important officials - ML rushed to You Zhou to inform General Zhou - FL rushed to Yang Zhou and destroyed LZS’s alliance with schemes - ML showed the general of the second decree by the last emperor which allows deposing the crown prince - General Zhou finally rebelled.

ML figured out LZS’s real plan - LZS and his real father Jiang He killed each other in a fire - ML persuaded the young emperor to abdicate to General Zhou - young emperor was killed by servants

Please tell me this young emperor is not  Fan Yu. If he is, how did a guy who adores Gu Jiu Si and Zhou Ye goes down a bad path?

totallygayboyhere:

Please tell me this young emperor is not  Fan Yu. If he is, how did a guy who adores Gu Jiu Si and Zhou Ye goes down a bad path?

It's Fan Xuan. In the novel, he's a bad, spoiled boy. He didn't like GJS, though saved by him in the gambling house. So the drama changed his character, but I see Xi Feng standing beside him in the trailer, I guess he still listened to LZS as in the novel. (LZS will become his teacher in the Capital Arc).

totallygayboyhere:

Cause his father appreciated GJS, hope to had a son like him, ep 30. He overheard it.

Xiao tuzi:

Cause his father appreciated GJS, hope to had a son like him, ep 30. He overheard it.

I think the remaining 12 episodes will focus on Luo Zi Shang and his dirty tricks.