Who do you think will stay with their partners?

None. They all have issues. Spoiler warning!!

Yunseul x Hyogi: I get that HG is upset of YS' lack of not showing appreciation but acts of service is what a bf should do in the first place. I think their love languages are different and the clash in personalities would only open doors for a rocky future. After seeing the ep premiered on 08.25, HG left a bad impression on me after causing an unsightly scene in the hallway. He acted so immature, I praise YS for just walking away.

Jeonghun x HuiHyeon: HH set her mind in the beginning to go all out, flirt and this trip was really a good opportunity for her. Although I feel bad about her financial insecurity about her bf, it can't be helped that duty calls for him to serve in the army. Initially, I thought their situation was unfortunate until I saw her always saying she has something special she shared whenever she's on a date. She only came to attract but when it came to her bf, she admittedly said she's opposed to him looking for other options. It doesn't sit right with me. It seems like JH is the only one that has respect in this pairing. JH is a chill unproblematic king who deserves better. 

Taewan x HyeYoon: I'm sooooo glad TW snapped at HY about being gaslit. She deserved to contemplate and she made it clear in the first few episodes that she didn't come to this trip to hold onto their relationship, so without sugarcoating in simple layman's terms: she also came to flirt and she gracefully did with DH. I'm so happy for TW gaining more confidence and saying it all unfiltered, upfront.

Dohyeong x Jiyu:  Honestly, JY deserves so much better cuz her screen time is 80% crying about her bf who always has the time of his life in his dates and despite knowing his gf's uncomfy about HY, he always acts so apologetic. He's always apologizing, apologizing, apologizing that it looked like a repetitive cycle with lack of sincerity. If I were JY, I'd drop him but my queen had always been patient and graceful. I'm so glad she's opening up and being the unapologetic one in terms of being honest with her feelings. 

Unrelated to the question: my new ships now, with ranking cuz I might ship 1 person with 2 ppl hehehe

#1 YS x TW: visually appealing couple in the ideal type date; they seem to be the communicative type so if ever I'm rooting for them

#2 JY x TW: they really bonded in a way their original partners spent 4 dates together. I think they deserved more screen time. 

#3 JY x JH: I wanted more scenes with him teaching her how to dance. This couple gives me a sense of comfort the most and they are soooo adorable.

#4 love triangle - HG x HH x DH: I want them to have this headache and end up single in the end just cuz they were red flags.

#5 HY to be single as a pringle. I said what I said. It's good she reflected on being a gaslighter tho. Might edit this later after the finale cuz I kinda feel bad for her.. just kinda.. like a 3/10 

I want them all to break up, but realistically speaking, (not a mathematician but imo)  i think these are the probability that they'll be still together

85% Jeonghun x Huihyeon. I think hh wants to stay together but JH is still not sure. He respects her and values her time. 

50% Jiyu x Dohyeong. Rn, both already thinks of ending things but JY is more adamant in repairing the relationship than DH who dies not like Jiuu's change. If she sees through about how manipulative he is, I think she will choose to leave her 

5% Taewan x Hyeyoon; Yunseul x Hyogi. They are kinda hopeless. Sorry but they seemed to be just attracted to the other's appearance or sth but not really to the whole person that's why they stayed  in the relationship so far.

gCell at Work:

I want them all to break up, but realistically speaking, (not a mathematician but imo)  i think these are the probability that they'll be still together

85% Jeonghun x Huihyeon. I think hh wants to stay together but JH is still not sure. He respects her and values her time. 

50% Jiyu x Dohyeong. Rn, both already thinks of ending things but JY is more adamant in repairing the relationship than DH who dies not like Jiuu's change. If she sees through about how manipulative he is, I think she will choose to leave her 

5% Taewan x Hyeyoon; Yunseul x Hyogi. They are kinda hopeless. Sorry but they seemed to be just attracted to the other's appearance or sth but not really to the whole person that's why they stayed  in the relationship so far.

I agree! Attraction fades in time.

My guesses:

95% Jeonghun x Huihyeon - if anything they'll break up after the show

75% Jiyu x Dohyeong - I think they are just a few serious conversations away from a breakthrough and they've been consistently avoiding the idea of breaking up since the start of the show, so I think there's still a big chance for them to work through it

50% - Hyeyoon x Taewan - I think they can work through their issues but Taewan seems like he might be too exhausted to continue. The ultimate choice I think will fall on Taewan.

15% Yunseul x Hyogi - I just don't see these two ever having a productive conversation. 15% just because it's practically habit for them to stay together at this point.