check out: if you love trash
check out: if you are too free
check out: if you love cheaters
check out: if you wanna skip through 70%
check out: if you like seeing butts and a trashy NC scene
check out: if you like grown ass men who are just spoiled little brat
check out: if you like no chemistry and just long and boring dialogues
check out: if you wanna sleep haring the awkward background music

P.S IF YOU ASK ME!!!!! YOU SHOULD JUST CHECK OUT OF THIS FOR YOUR BRAINCELLS!!!!!

I must agree. I was excited to watch this series and stalked it's release date. I have watched every episode and I am still waiting for the big sparks. I give all BL series a try even before watching and people say they are bad but in this case I am just hanging in there to see where this train is going! 

This show makes me worry about other hyped shows due out soon. 

its just PAAAAIIIIIN

G_drama_mc:

YES>>>

I CAN'T HANDLE ANOTHER CHECK OUT OR UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT>>

RIP MY SOUL

sambrinna:

its just PAAAAIIIIIN

TOTAL PAIN

BLBelize1:

I must agree. I was excited to watch this series and stalked it's release date. I have watched every episode and I am still waiting for the big sparks. I give all BL series a try even before watching and people say they are bad but in this case I am just hanging in there to see where this train is going! 

SAME I AM WATING THEM TO MAKE IT A GOOD TRASH CUZ ITS ALREADY TRASH MAKING IT GOOD TRASH WILL HELP A BIT

KinnPorsche:

YES>>>

I CAN HANDLE ANOTHER CHECK OUT OR UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT>>

RIP MY SOUL

Atleast Unforgotten night has a plot

G_drama_mc:

Honestly. My most awaited are love mechanics (which is going fine so far but i am afraid its going down a bit. The acting is still Top noch for me), Between Us (I really hope this doesnt disappoint me because winteam are one of my favorite bl stories), My engineer 2 (we all know how second seasons go). I was waiting for gen y2 before and that was a huge disappointed cuz i love kimcop but wow the disappointment was real.

sambrinna:

Girl THAT SERIES is TOTAL cringe )))) damn that is trash on another level.

I LITERALLY have tears in my eyes after watching every episode NOT cuz i love it NO. THOSE TEARS are from laughing and cringing)))).

I love to torture myself by seeing these two series. 

I WILL AGAIN REPEAT UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT IS JUST SO HORRIBLE THAT ITS ACTUALLY GOOD. IF THAT MAKES SENCE???

sambrinna:

Istg i would know if it had a plot or not if i was patient enough to watch the whole thing without skipping it lol. This is so boring i cant sit through it more than 15 mins

I thought the same thing with Unforgettable Night the main characters have no chemistry and Kim acts like a spoiled brat he and Daoneau should run away together! Boring! The BF of Kim’s love telling Kim you are so handsome barf!!!!The guy looks goofy and klutzy not leading man material!!!🤣

Jane Toscano:

I thought the same thing with Unforgettable Night the main characters have no chemistry and Kim acts like a spoiled brat he and Daoneau should run away together! Boring! The BF of Kim’s love telling Kim you are so handsome barf!!!!The guy looks goofy and klutzy not leading man material!!!?

EVERYTIME I SEE THE EP I ASK MYSELF why am i torturing myself still don't get any answer>>

the episodes are literally 1 hrs long and i see them in 1.5x speed cuz the show so so damn slow and even after that i skip through 70%>>>>

i am literally thinking about checking out of this bullshit>>

KinnPorsche:

TOTAL PAIN

I actually like Unforgotten Night. Not because it's good or anything, because it's terrible. But it's so bad in such a competely ridiculous and unintentionally funny way that I can't look away. Where else do you get stoned tigers and bodyguard orgies?

Check Out is just boring. But the special episode before the series was really good, and the post-series special episode with Ice & Tee was not great, but that was some serious making out going on there - not the usual mannequins touching lips thing, or one of those scenes where the actors are so painfully uncomfortable that they look like they're sexually harassing each other, and managed a fairly graphic love scene without being trashy and quite sexy and loving.

jpny01:

I actually like Unforgotten Night. Not because it's good or anything, because it's terrible. But it's so bad in such a competely ridiculous and unintentionally funny way that I can't look away. Where else do you get stoned tigers and bodyguard orgies?

Check Out is just boring. But the special episode before the series was really good, and the post-series special episode with Ice & Tee was not great, but that was some serious making out going on there - not the usual mannequins touching lips thing, or one of those scenes where the actors are so painfully uncomfortable that they look like they're sexually harassing each other, and managed a fairly graphic love scene without being trashy and quite sexy and loving.

UN

Actors don't suit the role. They don't have Chemistry. Okay PLOT LINE???? It is good. MAFIA??? Wtf is that. Low BUDGET?? I know but still bad for the budget. BDSM??? what a joke, that felt like a child play [However, it's oh so proper cringe, childish, eroticism.] TATTOO?? Bro don't talk about it that felt more like 'abnormal hair growth on the back' than something sexy. Dialogues??? Cringe af. THE TAP??? Please people save water and forgodsake close the tap their were atleast 3 to 4 bath and tab scene with water flowing and it pissed me off.
Damn i have never laughed or cringed as much as i did watching that. Bruh this is not only bad but HORRIBLE.

THAT THREESOME HELLOOOOO???? CAUGHT ME OFFGUARD lololol
That literally caught me off guard. When all three bodyguards started getting action, my mind was like wtf AM I WATCHING>> and guys i am not in AWE i am in that type of disbelief that leaves you in shocked to core>> god I CRINGED THROUGH THAT WHOLE SCENE. Like one moment a bodyguard was taking a shower that other came looked at him got Horny they started making out then the third one came saw them got HORNY once again and they are like 'FUCK IT LETS HAVE CRINGY, UNCOMFORTABLE AND AKWARD THREESOME] GOD save me from that trauma. P.S but sadly god did not save me>>
FRRRRR IT WAS WILD!!! And wtf was that out of context 3some???? never got the ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION>

AND THE FREAKING NAMES-
a FREAKING TIGER named "whipped cream">
NOW,
a CHILD named salmon???????

"Unforgotten Night" and "Check out" were in a competition for the most ridiculous Thai BL of all time. I'm really not sure which one will win. I think check out won with flying colors but UN is not very far for it>>>