Mon:
1. What was your first drama of Zhao Lusi?
2. What’s your favorite drama of Zhao Lusi?
3. What’s your favorite thing about Zhao Lusi?
4. Why did you decided to join this cult?
5. Tell us something about yourself.

mau join jugaa

1. The Romance of Tiger and Rose

2. Love Like The Galaxy and Who Rules The World   (Maybe bakal ganti kalo ada new drama yang bagus)

3. Karakter yang mikin gemes, acting yang natural dan banyak banget ga bisa di tulis semua.

4. BCUZ I am in love with Zhao Lusi

5. Aku mengenal zhao lusi ketika kelas 2 highschool,  hobby ku cuma mantengin new drama zhao lusi yang bisa 1 tahunan baru tayang, kadang rasanya ga sabar tapi tetap aja ditunggu. 

indhfadi:

mau join jugaa

2. Love Like The Galaxy and Who Rules The World   (Maybe bakal ganti kalo ada new drama yang bagus)

3. Karakter yang mikin gemes, acting yang natural dan banyak banget ga bisa di tulis semua.

5. Aku mengenal zhao lusi ketika kelas 2 highschool,  hobby ku cuma mantengin new drama zhao lusi yang bisa 1 tahunan baru tayang, kadang rasanya ga sabar tapi tetap aja ditunggu. 

Welcome to the club @ indhfadi ~thank you for joining:))

CaliDreamer:

Welcome to the club @ indhfadi ~thank you for joining:))

thank youu^^

RainbowsNclouds:

Omg these are amazing stuff. She has really come far, so happily for her. Her cafe so classy and cakes looks so yummy. Someday I want to visit. Thanks @annie for sharing 🥰

She really did come a long way and she’ll continue to thrive. I’m proud of her as a fan.

Yes, when you drop by Hengdian <3  I hope the same :)

You’re welcome! :)

indhfadi:

mau join jugaa

Welcome!! ♥  Let’s watch Lusi’s upcoming dramas! I think Gen Z will air soon. (Hopefully Hidden Love too)

indhfadi:

mau join jugaa

Hello, indhfadi! Welcome, i got another fan of "Who Rules the World" . Let's watch Zhao Lu Si Upcoming dramas togther and discuss the wonderful scences of Zhao Lu Si. Waiting for Hidden Love 💖⭐

Little Rabbit:

Hello, indhfadi! Welcome, i got another fan of "Who Rules the World" . Let's watch Zhao Lu Si Upcoming dramas togther and discuss the wonderful scences of Zhao Lu Si. Waiting for Hidden Love 💖⭐

Yes, I'm really excited for Zhao Lusi's upcoming drama, especially Hidden Love. and Who rules the World is one of the best costume dramas!! I really like zhao Lusi who looks stunning and badass in that drama, don't forget her perfect acting!! 

https://youtube.com/shorts/JhePlNTh1Tc?feature=share

Today's valentines day special vid really making me look forward to the drama so much more T
_T

Waiting for Zhao Lu Si to spread her love all through her fans and all through her drama. I am waiting very eargerly to watch my favorite FL drama. I LOVE HER. She is so cute I think ML and Zhao Lu Si will have a great chemistry in this drama.

Hey friends, I created a quiz on Zhao Lu Si. "Are you a real fan of Zhao Lu Si"? I just created this for fun!

https://mydramalist.com/games/Kp6phK/p/1981?r=1625510832618082304

Source: Chinese Star Updates

#ZhaoLuSi's studio immediately issued a statement as the actress was being entangled in a random rumor that also dragged #YangYang and #WuLei's name.

"Solemn statement! In response to the recent personal attacks and untrue remarks on Ms. Zhao Lusi on the Internet platform, our company has entrusted a law firm to deal with it, and will pursue the legal responsibility of the infringer according to law! Protect the legitimate rights and interests of Ms. Zhao Lusi!"

The topic about the romance of a certain '95 flower' has been trending on Weibo since earlier, pointing their fingers at Rosy.

— napakabilis kumilos ng studio  sana lahat ganito lalo't kabilaan ang mga melon at fake news ngayon sa Weibo, para 'di na mas masira ang mga stars if 'di naman talaga totoo. 

dearuto:

https://youtube.com/shorts/JhePlNTh1Tc?feature=share

Today's valentines day special vid really making me look forward to the drama so much more T
_T

their dancing vid doubled my excitement!

Little Rabbit:

Hey friends, I created a quiz on Zhao Lu Si. "Are you a real fan of Zhao Lu Si"? I just created this for fun!

https://mydramalist.com/games/Kp6phK/p/1981?r=1625510832618082304

Thanks for this! I played it! :)

Her dogs and cats increased in number though haha. I wasn’t able to see my total score too :( :))

Anyway, I hope you keep making fun things!! 

Xiao Meiren:

Source: Chinese Star Updates

#ZhaoLuSi's studio immediately issued a statement as the actress was being entangled in a random rumor that also dragged #YangYang and #WuLei's name.

"Solemn statement! In response to the recent personal attacks and untrue remarks on Ms. Zhao Lusi on the Internet platform, our company has entrusted a law firm to deal with it, and will pursue the legal responsibility of the infringer according to law! Protect the legitimate rights and interests of Ms. Zhao Lusi!"

The topic about the romance of a certain '95 flower' has been trending on Weibo since earlier, pointing their fingers at Rosy.

— napakabilis kumilos ng studio  sana lahat ganito lalo't kabilaan ang mga melon at fake news ngayon sa Weibo, para 'di na mas masira ang mga stars if 'di naman talaga totoo. 

Finally! I hope they’re always logical and swift with their decisions and actions. And more aggressive against black drafts, antis, esp yxh accounts. She’s been targeted since 2020. :(

annie:
Thanks for this! I played it! :)

Her dogs and cats increased in number though haha. I wasn’t able to see my total score too :( :))

Anyway, I hope you keep making fun things!! 

Thank you for playing, Annie. I think you can see the points of the questions on your right hand side and how many pets does she has in total?

Little Rabbit:

Thank you for playing, Annie. I think you can see the points of the questions on your right hand side and how many pets does she has in total?

Oh okay, i’ll check again :)

Here are her pets that I’m aware of https://mydramalist.com/discussions/chinese-actors-actresses/70027-stars-in-the-rose-pavilion?pid=2432445&page=34#p2432445

annie:

Oh okay, i’ll check again :)

Here are her pets that I’m aware of https://mydramalist.com/discussions/chinese-actors-actresses/70027-stars-in-the-rose-pavilion?pid=2432445&page=34#p2432445

I think she has 11 pets total.. OMG!. I fixed the question in my game. You can check out!