˗ˏˋ GET TO KNOW ROSY! ˎˊ˗

Here are random TMI and fun facts about Zhao Lusi!
some translated by: @wonwoncity

1. Before entering the entertainment industry, 12 year old Zhao Lusi’s pictures were widely used in the internet especially on QQ as profile picture, and wallpaper.

She took selfies with her classmate's mobile phone during their sports event. Ironically, she only knew about the extent of popularity when she grew up since she didn’t have a phone back then.

Videos of her talking about it: (1) , (2)

2. Contrary to what’s spread online, Zhao Lusi did NOT participate at Hunan TV’s talent show Super Girl.

She caught people’s attention once again through her video of  singing a song adapted from the bgm of the popular online game she plays 冒险岛2 / Adventure Island 2/ Maple Story 2 and she was then named “国民岛花” (National Island Flower) by netizens/gamers.

3. She became an actress thanks to the manager in their company who chased her. Zhao Lusi said in an interview, "while I was still studying, I went to the US for an exchange program during summer vacation. at that time, a lady from my current company contacted me and asked if I had any interest in becoming an actor. at first, I thought it was a scam, so I didn't take it seriously. when I returned to China, I was surprised they came to the city where I lived and had a serious conversation with me. after discussing it with my parents,we thought it was worth a try, so I went to Beijing and began my wonderful journey as an actress!" 

3.5 She debuted in the entertainment industry on Nov 4, 2016. She was an intermediate spy in the variety show Mars Intelligence Agency.

Love her Mars family. They’re very supportive of her from the beginning promoting her webdrama O!ME to now. Mars director personally visits her on filming set to show support and celebrate her birthday!

4. In 2018, Zhao Lusi officially debuted as an actress in Hunan TV’s drama The Untouchable Lovers. She played an antagonist that only appeared in 20 out of 56 episodes but effectively delivered her role!

Here’s the audition clip of 18 year old Zhao Lusi!

5. Zhao Lusi sings and dances ♡

Even as a kid, she’s already leading other students in dance performances. She’s born for the spotlight!

Check out her discography and stage performances!

6. Zhao Lusi is an 8th level guzheng (Chinese plucked zither) player! It is the highest level before becoming a professional.

She learned this traditional Chinese instrument when she was young. She revealed in a WeTV interview that playing the guzheng helps her relieve stress.

“When I play guzheng, I can focus on it completely. When you do that, you won’t think about other things. You’ll only focus at the task on your hand. It can help you relax.”

7. Zhao Lusi’s good in archery.

She led her archery team to win 1st place at the iQiyi Fan Carnival. If you noticed this skill is also incorporated in some of her drama characters and endorsement.

7.5 Because of her archery performance in in iQiyi Fan Carnival 2019, she went on hot search for the first time ever since she has debuted. #赵露思射箭名场面#  It’s the first solo hot search (with only her name) to be exact.

8. Zhao Lusi can do rhythmic gymnastics.

Prior to hitting it big with TROTAR, her archery and rhythmic gymnastics cuts from iQiyi Fan Carnival 2019 went viral among passerbys garnering millions of views.

9. Zhao Lusi is a known animal lover. Aside from adopting pets, she helps rehome animals and advocates for their welfare.

Get to know her pets: (1), (2)

10. Zhao Lusi is proficient in many dialects.

She can speak dialects in Sichuan (her hometown), Taiwan (where she studied), Dongbei or North East (thought by Zheng Yecheng), Shanghai, Fujian, Chongqing, etc.

She showcased her linguistic talent in her dramas such as Oh My Emperor, and A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College. Interviewers and hosts ask her to showcase it from time to time.

She can also speak some Korean. Her scene in Dating in the Kitchen pretending to be Korean went viral. She was highly praised for that as well!

Here’s ZLS explaining how she can pick up dialects quickly.

11. If Zhao Lusi isn’t an actor, she’s mostly be a designer or buyer because she studied it in Mingdao University and she likes fashion. She also mentioned becoming a barista and running a café because she loves drinking coffeeand in her day offs, she likes visiting coffee shops.
12. Zhao Lusi used to run a "wonton shop" in the university cafeteria and go to Beidou Market in person every morning to pick pork.

She’s already business-minded at a young age. No wonder she has a shop of her own now!

13. Zhao Lusi owns a desert shop in Hengdian called Rosy Wylie. It officially opened on September 1st, 2021.

Here are the celebrities who went to her shop: (1), (2)

Coffee is part of the beverage menu so she somewhat fulfilled that café dream!
14. Zhao Lusi is good at cooking. She learned and honed culinary skills like chopping, carving, and cooking when she was training for her chef role in Dating In The Kitchen. She often shares on social media the dishes she makes.

Her co-actors and friends shared she cooks and bakes delicious food for them! She knows different cuisines from Chinese to Western.

Here are videos of: her learning culinary skills: (1), (2); Also, Zeng Li, and Fu Bohan praising her culinary talent.

15. Zhao Lusi is ambidextrous. She uses left hand to eat but she can actually use both hands to write.

16. Zhao Lusi is a “5g girl” which means she’s always updated on trends. She often shares memes with co-actors and friends.

17. Zhao Lusi sometimes suffers from hives flare up due to weather, food, and other factors. Some of the food that trigger allergic reaction: wine, century egg, mutton, seafood etc

You can actually see redness and bumps on her ears and neck in some scenes in Who Rules The World and Hutong. Despite having allergy attack, she still pushed through with filming. She went straight to the hospital after. She’s considerate with other people’s time, money, and effort.

18. Zhao Lusi is fond of Disneyland character Stella Lou. As you can see Stella Lou is purple aka Lusi’s favorite color.

19. Top 3 Recommended Food by Zhao Lusi
Mainland Chinese Food:  hotpot, mao cai, chuanchuan (skewered food)
Taiwanese Food: three cup chicken, bawan (taiwanese meatballs), mung bean milk shaved ice
Summer Food: nattō sandwich, mala soup, grilled skewers

20. Zhao Lusi’s old nickname is 赵得住 zhào dé zhù. It’s homonym 罩得住 zhao de zhu means dependable.

21. Zhao Lusi learns new skills as she takes on different roles.
Costume historical dramas: horseback riding
Dating In The Kitchen: culinary skills such as chopping, carving, cooking
Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling: ballroom dancing
Hutong: wrestling techniques, weaving handicrafts, croqueting
AFSAATIC: martial arts
WRTW: silk silk in different lengths, martial arts
Gen Z: acupuncture, traditional medicine

22. She’s named Zhao LuSi because her mother wished her to become a Lawyer. In Sichuanese, Zhao LuSi actually sounds like Zhao Lüshi 律师 (lawyer).

23. Zhao Lusi is a phone case and fluffy pajama collector.

I’ll still add photos, gifs, links, more facts and tmi 

Thank you for these amazing infos..interesting stuff. Wish you can make a thread on twitter.

@annie, Thank you so much. You always present amazing stuff infront of us about our Little star Zhao Lu Si. In "The Untouchable Lovers" drama Zhao Lu Si is so cute. Love her....

her allergies is terrible and yet it doesn’t stop her. amazing.girl

@annie we are grateful for you. Thank you for all the information you are providing. We love her more and more.

CaliDreamer:

Thank you for these amazing infos..interesting stuff. Wish you can make a thread on twitter.

I will. :) I just have to finish thingss.

Little Rabbit:

@annie, Thank you so much. You always present amazing stuff infront of us about our Little star Zhao Lu Si. In "The Untouchable Lovers" drama Zhao Lu Si is so cute. Love her....

You’re welcome. She’s indeed a cute villain!

Nightingale:

her allergies is terrible and yet it doesn’t stop her. amazing.girl

Noone can really snide her professionalism

tenkpm:

@annie we are grateful for you. Thank you for all the information you are providing. We love her more and more.

My pleasure. For Kelulis and ZLS enjoyers! ♡

@ annie why she represented bunny for LLTG? Now I see what is 64 mean.

tenkpm:

@ annie why she represented bunny for LLTG? Now I see what is 64 mean.

when she made the body armour for Ling Bu Yi and he thought it was a rat and she said it's a rabbit because she's Rabbit year

OMG!  Why she is so cute and kind? I can see that she is such a big animal lover. In the last pic there lamb/sheep beside her. he is so cute!! This is one of the reason I became a fan of Zhao Lu Si. Once again thank you @annie for this chessy and wonderfuk cutlet. Your hardwork will pay off. 

Little Rabbit:

OMG!  Why she is so cute and kind? I can see that she is such a big animal lover. In the last pic there lamb/sheep beside her. he is so cute!! This is one of the reason I became a fan of Zhao Lu Si. Once again thank you @annie for this chessy and wonderfuk cutlet. Your hardwork will pay off. 

Love this side of her too!! That’s an alpaca. :)

Seems like lusi is confirmed to attend Weibo night,,, can't wait to see her again TT__TT

Did she really confirm?? hope so. I miss her!!

Wow Annie .. animals and my baby both are so cute. 

Yes she did. I am not surprised. She should get the award. She deserves the most this year.