Daw_nn:

WELCOME TO THE CLUB I MEAN

Yeong -Ie:

WELCOME TO THE CLUB I MEAN

It’s an emoji. It’s usually shown as question mark on forums.

Welcome to the club, Daw_nn.

@ Daw_nn, I am also addicted to dramas and studying. ??

annie:

It’s an emoji. It’s usually shown as question mark on forums.

ahh, i just misunderstood i thiink

Hi just a friendly hello and to tell you I posted the announce for ZLS' coming function with the "poster" from WeTV that I got in notification yesterday. It is mentioned both on the MDL Zhao Lusi page and on the sprawling Discussion I offered to accompany the drama Hidden Love. Here  https://mydramalist.com/discussions/hidden-love/109103-shooting-locations-and-dates-misc-other-links  You have probably seen it before but not the new mentions for ZLS. 

And since I think it's possible to illustrate here as well, that's the thing (made into a gif by me because it copies more easily that way) :

Wishing all the best to your club.  (Aren't you soon going to start an official keluli fandom subchapter with all the users of MDL that have happily been netted ? ?)

Here is a link to a photobook made by Zhao Lu Si's fansite if anyone is interested in purchasing it: https://k.youshop10.com/Xe74YRmv

It’s official! Zhao Lusi is the new WeTV Global Ambassador!

Tencent Video Annual Index 2020
TOP10 WeTV Most Popular Chinese Content
1️⃣ The Romance of Tiger and Rose
7️⃣ Dating In The Kitchen

2021 Top 5 Costume Dramas on WeTV
1️⃣ A Female Student Arrives At The Imperial College
5️⃣ The Long Ballad (2FL)

WeTV 2022 Global Ranking for CDrama
1️⃣ Love Like The Galaxy
2️⃣ Who Rules The World

Zhao Lusi, My cutie Pie you deserve this title for WeTV Global Ambassador. I wish I could see Zhao Lusi at our place. I hope at least happen to meet her once in my life.  Support from your fans, we always hope for you the best :) 

Youku’s Costume Drama “The Legend of Jewelry/ 珠帘玉幕” Official Annoucement Starring: #ZhaoLusi, #LiuYuning The drama will start filming on November 21

Zhao Lusi and Liu Yuning have already played together in The Long Ballad.  

The dream reunio, hopefully CZY next 2 yrs :))

Here's a new song to listen to. Lusi announced it in the Teenie Weenie brand event in Chengdu a month ago, when she also impishly repeated 3 times that her favorite dish was    肉圆子  [ròu yuánzi] (meatballs), make of it what you want ?   Watching ilwooyuri's snippets on YT, I was giggling.
It's an adaptation of the Pixxie song Whatever (that Thai song is quite different in meaning, though), which she gleefully and laughingly started singing lyrics of:  "Baby you are my Light"!  ........ once again,  make of it what you want ??

The song was indeed recorded and I just got notified of the lyrics MV (although being able to read Chinese characters is needed there, but I don't doubt some helpful keluli and music lover will post a version with translation soon on Youtube)  ?
Enjoy :  https://twitter.com/Ayin_dimple/status/1712522981015171506

(Sorry, ther's something wrong with MDL or on my end : I can't upload for you here the screenshot of the tweet, so go see it for yourself...  Also, I found that I could not edit my own text in the CZY Profile when I noticed a minor mistype (a parasitic "t" at the end of a word) an hour ago. Frustrating. But I had written enough there to feel satisfied for a while, and had edited enough over time that there's not much need for change there, plus there are no major news at the moment from his end.  Just hoping he and Lusi will stay at least best friends forever after their lovely drama together. )

Looking forward to her performance on stage (that song? or is it another that she was rehearsing together with Silence Wang Sulong ? other songs??) announced for Douyin night on October 15th.  Well, I cannot be there physically, but I trust it will be recorded and broadcast quickly.

I don't have plans to join any new cult at the moment, but I thought your initiative was really cool. I'm new to MDL but I'm very happy to find more people who like this actress!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

QUICK QUESTION:

What is the nickname your country's fandom gave to actress Zhao Lu Si?
I saw at the beginning of the forum that they called her "rabbit", what could be the reason?
In my country we call her "pimentinha (little pepper)" because she is very lively, playful and mischievous on the recording sets. 

Katrina Adar Oring:

QUICK QUESTION:

What is the nickname your country's fandom gave to actress Zhao Lu Si?
I saw at the beginning of the forum that they called her "rabbit", what could be the reason?
In my country we call her "pimentinha (little pepper)" because she is very lively, playful and mischievous on the recording sets. 

Happy Holidays to you too! ?

That’s cute! What country are you from?

In mine, we don’t have such maybe since English is spoken widely.

Her characters in her drama are associated with rabbit. Like Li Leyan in the Long Ballad, even Cheng Shaoshang in Love Like The Galaxy.