annie:

Boas festas para você também! ?

Que bonitinho! você é de que país?

No meu, talvez não tenhamos isso, já que o inglês é amplamente falado.

Seus personagens em seu drama estão associados ao coelho. Como Li Leyan em Long Ballad, até mesmo Cheng Shaoshang em Love Like The Galaxy.

Cool! I didn't notice this association with rabbit in her character from Love Like The Galaxy. Thanks for explaining it to me.

I am from Brazil.
We love giving unusual nicknames to the people we like.

I saw in an article that her fandom name is "Canalé" is that right? Are her fans called that?

Fandom name is "keluli"  from French "canelé" which is a sort of cake steeped in rhum alcohol like below ; it is Rosy herself who changed the former (dewdrop) fandom name to that tasty one, because she likes those small cakes.

and yes, fans call themselves keluli.    The second character in 可露丽 is that of the "Lu" in Zhao Lu Si.

Frost_edelweiss:

Fandom name is "keluli"  from French "canelé" which is a sort of cake steeped in rhum alcohol like below ; it is Rosy herself who changed the former (dewdrop) fandom name to that tasty one, because she likes those small cakes.

and yes, fans call themselves keluli.    The second character in 可露丽 is that of the "Lu" in Zhao Lu Si. 

Amazing! I loved! I did not know that :D
Thank you very much for answering me.

The Last Immortal

Anyone else excited about the release of "The Last Immortal" today??

Katrina Adar Oring:
Anyone else excited about the release of "The Last Immortal" today??

i'm watching it right now.  loving episode 2.  so cute & funny.  now onto episode 3.  

purpleh2o:

i'm watching it right now.  loving episode 2.  so cute & funny.  now onto episode 3.  

I want to cry 😭😭, How could I forget Zhao Lu Si (My Cutie Pie) new drama? ❤️❣️😍😭😭😭

1. What was your first drama of Zhao Lusi?

The Romance of Tiger & Rose

2. What’s your favorite drama of Zhao Lusi?

Love like the Galaxy Part 1 & 2
3. What’s your favorite thing about Zhao Lusi?

Freaking adorable, hard working, and obviously enjoy her acting. 
4. Why did you decided to join this cult?

Lmao, because I just discovered and I'm a fan so, of course I should join.
5. Tell us something about yourself.

I'm a librarian.

Mon:

It looks like a fun challenge!

It's in the MDL.

I'd love to participate but I'm way too busy T*T

Our beautiful girl! ❤️

She is beautiful  . As always

Lusi at an event 

May I join? I'm following her works for a while now and every new drama makes me more of a fan. Yesterday I watched a video and was surprised to learn how well she can play the guzheng, I knew about it, but not that she had mastered the 8th grade. 

1. What was your first drama of Zhao Lusi?
Oh! My Emperor (I only watched a couple episodes and dropped it, didn't even add it to my list, it was not Lu Si's fault, I just disliked the scriptwriting)

2. What’s your favorite drama of Zhao Lusi?
The Long Ballad - her role was well written and she totally nailed it with her performance

3. What’s your favorite thing about Zhao Lusi?
her bubbly personality (she has this innocent and sweet energy), her acting and that she's a cat lover + dogs too

4. Why did you decided to join this cult?
I hope, I'll learn more about her and have a place where I can chat with fellow fans

5. Tell us something about yourself.
Drama watcher for 5 years now, a librarian with graphic editing as a hobby

I look forward to The Last Immortal, but even more so to The Legend of Jewelry because it will be a reunion for Zhao Lu Si and Liu Yu Ning.