Lovely Gif,  JulyMoon  !    The Last Immortal is already aired and our sweetheart has moved on, not doing as much tantalizing teasing for it as what she did for Hidden Love or LLTG and WRTW before.  

We are awaiting The Legend of Jewelry now... although it is probably too early to expect it before the summer.  Meanwhile, you can check if you want to join the Challenge advertised earlier, a few posts before, if you are not too busy.

I am sure the keluli in the Rose Pavilion will be happy to welcome you for virtual tea and canelés.  :D

Frost_edelweiss:
The Last Immortal is already aired

Thank you for the welcome. <3 

Oh yes, I've seen a scene on Youtube for The Last Immortal and immediately retreated to not spoiler myself. xD I might not end up watching it within this year though, since I set a higher goal for the MDL Watch Challenge this year and participate in some other challenges. ^-^' 

I looked at the challenge, but I can't join it this year. I'm too busy with other challenges and stuff. 

I'm still behind from last years, still need to watch Hidden Love and Love Like The Galaxy. I'm a mood watcher so even if I make plans for watching, they get messed up. Recently I completed Who Rules the World which has been sitting in my PTW since 2022 and loved it. 

I'd like to join! She's my favorite Chinese Actress since I've started watching in 2023.

1. What was your first drama of Zhao Lusi?

Who Rules The World. It's my first Cdrama that introduced me to the world of Chinese entertainment!

2. What’s your favorite drama of Zhao Lusi?

Love Like The Galaxy. I love the plot, characters, and the romance. I liked the family relationships the most. 

3. What’s your favorite thing about Zhao Lusi?

I love her charismatic personality and her acting. She does a good job in every one of the dramas I watched of hers.

4. Why did you decided to join this cult?

I thought it would be fun to join a space where we all appreciate the same actress.

5. Tell us something about yourself.

Most of the music I listen to is in a different language that I don't understand but I love the melody and tone of voice. One song I like is Zhou Lusi's song Hidden Heart (The Last Immortal opening).

Welcome to the club! ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡

Mon:

Welcome to the club! ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡

Thank you! ? Glad to be here 

Interesting news for those who were beauty sleeping in the enchanted rose pavilion :

The Legend of Jewelry name was changed to THE STORY OF PEARL GIRL  a few days ago after wrap ceremony.  I don't know if it's usual but I was surprised.  Anyway :

My Gif from the 3'13 trailer/making of : click on it to watch it in full on Youtube.

In recent comment on Marcus Here! channel reporting :
Reservations are open for The Story of Pearl Girl in Youku.
Starring ⭐ Zhao Lusi, Liu Yuning ,Tang XiaoTian.
Zhao Lusi as Duan Wu , Su Muzhe .

Frost_edelweiss:
Interesting news for those who were beauty sleeping in the enchanted rose pavilion :

The Legend of Jewelry name was changed to THE STORY OF PEARL GIRL  a few days ago after wrap ceremony.  I don't know if it's usual but I was surprised.

Thank you for the info! I'm looking forward to this drama. The scenes of the trailer/behind the scenes look beautiful yet intense. Wow! O.O