Hello!

So as the title says, I saw a short cut of a chinese drama/movie on Instagram but the title itself wasn't mentioned anywhere.

This is how the scene went:

A girl is on a bus filled with lots of passengers. She's standing and there are two men standing in front of her too. She has long hair and a red and white jacket.
Her stomach starts making noises and she wants to fart but she tries to refrain. But since there's a classical music playing, she decided to fart following the beat of the music so that way it can be concealed.
But the twist is, she forgot she had earpods and the music is only playing in her ears, meaning the other passengers can hear her farting clearly.
They call out to her and she gets embarrassed upon realization.

Here are also some of the funny remarks from the passengers:
"You have no shame, why did you fart so much, Bang bang boom boom"
"Even the New Year's fireworks aren't as dangerous"
"Look at what you did to my homie behind you" The girl moves and we see a man who has fainted. "He was already anemic, I gifted some corns at the hospital and now they popped into popcorns".

It's a Cdrama or movie 100% bc the language spoken is mandarin. If you happen to know the title, please let me know! Thank you!

childofsappho:

https://mydramalist.com/46013-chen-xiang-liu-dian-ban-zhi-tie-tou-wu-di

Wah thx! I didn't believe at first but a quick google search showed me the girl i was talking about but she didn't seem to be one of the main roles, contrary to what i expected. I also didn't expect this to be such an obscure movie but thank you regardless, this is a huge help!