Hi, I'm sort of at a loss-- I'm in pursuit of an answer to this mystery that's been haunting me for the past two weeks.

Recently I saw a music video playing on a karaoke machine at restaurant but couldn't get any identifying info. I'd be very grateful if anyone could help me figure out what series this is from! Or even if it's not a series and just a music video.

All prominent characters in the video were women, and the vibe was kind of sapphic (or at least a sismance?), though it's possible the series itself is not. It was definitely an historical piece, judging by the costuming.

Here are all the details I can remember:

• several shots interspersed throughout of a woman in a white robe dancing with a sword. lots of twirlin
  • a woman picking a flower petal off the fringe of another woman
  • two women walking together while sharing an umbrella, seen from behind in the midground
  • a woman swordfighting someone in mostly black + a veil with an umbrella - outside, possibly on a bridge?
  • a shot panning the length of a sword as a woman holds its point against another woman's shoulder, possibly drawing blood
  • an indoor scene of a woman bathing - shot very modestly, nothing past the shoulders as she was submerged in water
  • a woman in light green robes facing another woman, leaning into and laying her head on her shoulder, looking emotional, even distraught
  • in a dimly lit/foggy scene, a woman bleeds from the mouth(?) and possibly dies

Many thanks!

Way too difficult to spot, only thing in it is a possible romance between two women, which I have not seen in any cdrama. Could be just a music video, not a drama.