Im looking for any info on a series Im watching on youtube.com called Scent of Love w 50 ep, eng sub..  As I am Eng speaking I cant get the actors names. When I looked it up there were like 5 series w same name but not this one on dramalist.  Its a costume drama. Comes up with a red background picture w male/female lead pictures. Any info on this series would be greatly appreciated.  I d like the actors name in english so I can look them up to follow more of their work.  Thanks for any help. 

ps it is not the one w the pink background ad. 

The poster is fake, that's not a drama from 2023, more like 10 years old. Not the ML.

I think I recognize one actress, Zhao Li Ying, at 17min in ep 1, looks young there. There's another actress with her that I recognize, but can't remember name.
I can't see in her drama list that she starred in any drama like that, probably not listed.

Could be

Legend of Lu Zhen (2013)

I found this website called ChineseDramas, and it's awesome for watching high-quality drama series and movies. It's the perfect place to watch dramas online for free, and they even have English subtitles. They update their content every day, so if you want to watch the latest and hottest drama shows and movies, this website is the place to be..

Yes, the cover photo seems to be  Zhao Yiling and Ren Jialun (for some reason???), so that's just clickbait.

I believe the drama itself is Cuo Dian Yuan Yang (part 1) and Xi Dian Yuan Yang (part 2).  I remember watching this drama back in the day lmao

Omg thank you so much for that update and info. I really like the drama and I agree it didn't look new either. It wasnt listed anywhere. It has a great cast and I've seen many of them in other things but didnt know the names. I like following actors in other dramas if they are good etc. Again thank you ! I will look up those names. 

1. Festivalen - you were right ! It is Cuo Dian Yuan Yang and Xi Dian Yuan Yang.  I can see all the cast now as it's listed on Mydrama .. yay! Thank you very much.