Hi, for the past few years I've been mainly watching Xianxia/ Wuxia/ war series..which are your favourites? 

Just a disclaimer but I have ADHD so over-complicated plots and palace dramas are too much for me as I loose my interest fast..I cannot watch series like Nirvana in Fire (too complex), Joy of Life (loved the beginning but the FL ruined it for me), The long ballad (too complex but I will try again in the future)..and I say this because I force myself to finish them and it's too much for me.

https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/claudya87/completed

1. I am nobody - looks really interesting, thank you so much

2. Fu Yao - seen and loved it

3. Duoluo Continent - really loved the first episodes but even if I am Xiao Zhan's fan, even for him, I just couldn't finish it..lost my interest after a while.

4. Fights Break Sphere saw a few scenes but never got around to watch it

5. Sword Snow Stride - I'll probably start it after I finish with Immortal Samsara. I can't believe I missed it..Ruo Yun has been one of my favourite actors since Novoland.

6. Blood of youth - has been in my Plan to watch list for a while now..maybe it's time to check it out.

Thank you so much. These are really good series

I did want to mention Ever Night, but it's very long, two seasons, and rather complex story. But it's one of my favorite wuxia mixed with magics and heavenly stuff, it's very sublime, but the two main lead characters are one of the most rememberable to me. It's an acquired taste I believe. But it has one of the best fight scenes in any cdrama.

Ever Night   

ArniA:

I did want to mention Ever Night, but it's very long, two seasons, and rather complex story. But it's one of my favorite wuxia mixed with magics and heavenly stuff, it's very sublime, but the two main lead characters are one of the most rememberable to me. It's an acquired taste I believe. But it has one of the best fight scenes in any cdrama.

Ever Night    

While I liked the fight scenes, Sang Sang was my favourite character and I felt like she didn't get the development she deserved so I marked it low.  It felt so frustrating to watch how she got treated so I called it a day after watching the first season. Maybe the 2nd season is better but the first one definitely left me with a bitter taste.

If you want simple and not too complicated

A Journey to Love

My Journey to You

Love You Seven Times

claudya87:

While I liked the fight scenes, Sang Sang was my favourite character and I felt like she didn't get the development she deserved so I marked it low.  It felt so frustrating to watch how she got treated so I called it a day after watching the first season. Maybe the 2nd season is better but the first one definitely left me with a bitter taste.

I watched both seasons, and it really needs a third season. But Sang Sang's character does evolve in second season. It's difficult to watch so many episodes, it's personal preference, but for me Ever Night was very enjoyable.