Hi everyone, I`m looking for some recommendations for Cdramas with the following characteristics:

●Historical (until Republican era ok), Palace dramas, Wuxia, Xianxia

+

●possessive/jealous/obsessed/toxic/domineering/twisted/strong ML

For FL I accept everything, from the dumb damsel in distress to the super smart, fierce one.

Could contain (but anything related is ok)

✓  ML loves FL while FL hates ML (at least for a while), hate-to-love

✓  forced/contract marriage or relationship

✓  kidnapped/imprisoned FL

(please let me know if your recommendations have happy or sad endings)

I have already watched: 

The Romance of Hua Rong, A Camellia Romance, Please don't be moved, Kill you Love you, Warning Ahead, Dangerous Love, Extremely perilous Love,  Miss Mystery,  The Queen of Attack, My Lady General, The Only Girl You Haven't Seen, The Wolf, Maid`s Revenge, The Snow Moon 

Already in Plan to Watch List : Story of Kunning Palace, Circle of Love

Thanks in advance!

The ones that's at the top of my head right now are Till the End of the Moon, Lost You Forever and of course, Story of Kunning Palace ^^"

• Twisted Fate of Love (enemies to lovers, FL hates and tries to kill ML, he actually does kill her in episode1, slightly open ending that appears to be happy - it's unclear whether it's the future version or past version of the FL in the end but it's evident ML has found some version of her again so I see it as a happy ending)
  • Chang Xia Wei Yang (ML is a demon who imprisons the FL, she hates him and tries to escape/kill him. The ending is VERY SAD. ML dies for her and she realizes she loved him all along.)
  • Rising Feather (ML is toxic/possessive/etc., lovers to enemies to lovers arc, ending is happy)
  • The Eternal Love (forced marriage, somewhat toxic ML at first who softens a lot, enemies to lovers. Ending is happy for all three seasons which do stand alone but are all fun to watch)
  • The Romance of Tiger and Rose (ML is a villain, ending is happy)
  • Time Flies and You Are Here (toxic brat ML who gets character growth, forced marriage, unhealthy relationship for I'd say half of it. This one is an acquired taste but I ended up enjoying it for the most part. The ending is happy.)
  • Untouchable Lovers (ML is more scheming than toxic I'd say, but definitely an anti-hero. There's an arranged marriage, enemies to lovers, the ending is surprisingly very happy.)
  • Fall in Love With My Bad Boy (movie, toxic/bully ML, enemies to lovers with ML falling first, happy ending)