this isn't a drama it's just ppl making short chinease drama-(think of it as an ad) 

Seems to be called 娇宠年下总裁撩爆了 but is not yet in the database from what I could find.

kabcool:

this isn't a drama it's just ppl making short chinease drama-(think of it as an ad) 

It seems to be like a lot of others on YouTube where they cut out some bits of a drama they thought interesting, pieced them together then uploaded them.

NoirRoseHeart:

Seems to be called 娇宠年下总裁撩爆了 but is not yet in the database from what I could find.

Thanks. I just put it through a translator and had to snort, here is what came out:

"The president of the pampered year is bursting"

well its "vertical short dramas" Which is played without title on YouTube and app. The channel owners keep defining it as per their own. And the same drama is defined differently on different channels that you cannot say from the given definition that it is the same drama unless you open and watch the video. There are many remakes of even one story. Some people make one story ,  by mixing two or three stories them.  Earlier also I used to search for names but now I do not waste time because these dramas name  do not even exist and the provider gives the name as per his wish. So now I just enjoy the drama and don't search the name. Yes, I wish to know the artists so that I can see more of their projects.  These are dramas of 1.5 to 3 hours, good to pass time, can't expect much from them. 

Vertical short dramas are what  producers call their scripted content made especially for vertical mobile play.

ASTER:

well its "vertical short dramas" Which is played without title on YouTube and app. The channel owners keep defining it as per their own. And the same drama is defined differently on different channels that you cannot say from the given definition that it is the same drama unless you open and watch the video. There are many remakes of even one story. Some people make one story ,  by mixing two or three stories them.  Earlier also I used to search for names but now I do not waste time because these dramas name  do not even exist and the provider gives the name as per his wish. So now I just enjoy the drama and don't search the name. Yes, I wish to know the artists so that I can see more of their projects.  These are dramas of 1.5 to 3 hours, good to pass time, can't expect much from them. 

Makes sense. I think I'll stop looking for titles then and just enjoy, or not, depending.

I submitted a page for it in case you want to add it to your watchlist. Have to wait till it's approved first. I saw it was also available to watch on Tecent Video and iQIYI (but without subtitles).

Thanks everyone for your replies and actions. Much appreciated!

NoirRoseHeart:

I submitted a page for it in case you want to add it to your watchlist. Have to wait till it's approved first. I saw it was also available to watch on Tecent Video and iQIYI (but without subtitles).

Here it is: https://mydramalist.com/765517-jia-chong-nian-xia-zong-cai-liao-bao-le