Could you please recommend me a "FL dies  or is terminally ill" stories!

I'm pretty new to  Cdramas, but I love angsty, historical dramas with lots of romance, in particular I love plots where the FL dies, or almost dies kind of stories that makes you cry.  

Example:  Goodbye, My princess (dies), Who Rules the World (almost dies), The Wolf (dies), etc.  

I'm more fond of historical series, but modern dramas are ok as well, but I'm not interested in dramas where the ML dies.  Feel free to spoil, I'm 100% fine with spoilers. 

Thanks so much in advance! :)

SPOILERS BELOW!!

Love Between Fairy and Devil....it's complicated. Both the FL and ML die but are both brought back over the course of the drama. It's probably my favorite Chinese drama and the reaction of the ML to the FL's death is one of the reasons why I absolutely love this drama. He was crying so hard he collapsed. 

Wonderland of Love....the FL almost died and the ML was absolutely driven mad with grief.  That whole drama was an angsty mess and I was totally here for it. 

Til the End of the Moon...another brilliant drama where both characters die at different times throughout. The FL died and the ML lost his mind so much that he wouldn't let her be buried. 

@Popcxqueen  Thank you so much, TTEoftM is already a fav., and part of the reason why I was looking for  this trope lol. 

I'll check those other ones out next. :D

emeraldarrows:

@emeraldarrows   These are awesome, I got emotional just reading the spoilers lol.  Thanks SO much! :)

A Little Red Flower | Both ML and FL are sick, which is the center of the plot

The Forbidden Flower | FL has cancer, open ending of whether she died or not

yxwkl:

A Little Red Flower | Both ML and FL are sick, which is the center of the plot

The Forbidden Flower | FL has cancer, open ending of whether she died or not

Thanks so much!  A Little Red Flower  looks interesting!  Def will add. :)