Season 2 of It started with a kiss, taiwanese drama

Synopsis

The sequel of It Started With A Kiss begins with Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu's wedding and honeymoon. Even after marriage, they experience problems and interferences within their marriage such as mistaken pregnancy, misunderstandings, and new found jealousies. Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu switch to medical school to become nurse and doctor. During that time, Zhi Shu meets new rivals who wish to outdo him and Xiang Qin makes four new friends, and one of them likes her and wishes to replace Zhi Shu. How will their lives turn out to be?

Cast

Ariel Lin (林依晨) as Yuan Xiang Qin
Cheng Joe (鄭元暢) as Jiang Zhi Shu
Wang Dong Cheng (汪東城) as Ah Jin
Larisa Bakurova as Christine Robinson
Candice Liu as Liu Nong
Petty Yang as Lin Chun Mei
Cai Yi Zhen as Luo Zhi Yi
Jiang Pei Zhen (江佩珍) as Zhang Ni Na
Ceng Figaro (曾少宗) as Yang Qi Tai
Tang Yu Zhe (唐禹哲) as Ouyang Gan
Chao Cyndi as Jiang Zhao Zi (Zhi Shu's mom)
I loved the first one and will definitely watch this one. I love the chemistry between Joe and Ariel. And of course Jiro ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I loved the chemistry between the leads as well! I've only seen the first episode of this so far but I'm currently watching it (: Jiro's adorable!
Aww :D you're gonna love it! :D Xiang Qin and her funny moments FTW <3 :D
There are some rumors about season 3, is that true? :D
Ceinwyn wrote: There are some rumors about season 3, is that true? :D

I heard rumors about it but some date back to like 3 years ago haha. So who knows if they'll ever actually make a 3rd one? Guess we'll have to wait and see (:

Okay I'm on episode 15....and the fact that they changed Yu Shu's actor is disappointing =__=

**Zhi Shu left for Matsu but he hasn't been gone that long. Yu Shu should still be the same person - how do they change that much in a couple weeks or even a month? I could understand if Zhi Shu had been gone for a couple of years but this was just so out of place. I've loved the drama up until this point but it's such a sudden change, I feel it's going to effect my overall feel for this drama =__=**
Although they also changed Zhi Shu's hair style, too...

**Did more time pass than what it feels like? It feels rushed and like not much time has gone by - definitely less than a year....I'm so lost on the whole thing there. Guess just follow the story...haha**
How is it possible that Christine speaking English is worse than her speaking Chinese? She's not really a good actress =___=
I love it.Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin played it so realistic.One of my fave Taiwanese drama.
They Kiss Again/ It Started with a Kiss 2 is my favorite drama of all time, but Xiang Qin really annoyed me in this drama. She seemed more immature as time went on.
Crazy4You wrote: I heard rumors about it but some date back to like 3 years ago haha. So who knows if they'll ever actually make a 3rd one? Guess we'll have to wait and see (:

Okay I'm on episode 15....and the fact that they changed Yu Shu's actor is disappointing =__=

**Zhi Shu left for Matsu but he hasn't been gone that long. Yu Shu should still be the same person - how do they change that much in a couple weeks or even a month? I could understand if Zhi Shu had been gone for a couple of years but this was just so out of place. I've loved the drama up until this point but it's such a sudden change, I feel it's going to effect my overall feel for this drama =__=**

I actually liked the actor they changed the original with, but it was a little too late in the show to do so. It was more like "What happened to Yu Shu, and who is this random guy popping up everywhere?" Since the original was there for most of the show, it would have been nice to see him all the way though, and see the way he's grown since they started and finished It Started With A Kiss.
Doremeduck wrote: I actually liked the actor they changed the original with, but it was a little too late in the show to do so. It was more like "What happened to Yu Shu, and who is this random guy popping up everywhere?" Since the original was there for most of the show, it would have been nice to see him all the way though, and see the way he's grown since they started and finished It Started With A Kiss.

I agree it was too late in the show. Hahaha that's exactly what I thought when it happened! And agreed, it was just such an abrupt change that it's hard to adjust to. And the newer Yu Shu doesn't look much like the old one (how did his skin get from dark to pale?) and I think the older Yu Shu tries to pull off what the original actor sounded like and acted like and it makes it hard for me to really get into accepting him as Yu Shu.
Crazy4You wrote: I agree it was too late in the show. Hahaha that's exactly what I thought when it happened! And agreed, it was just such an abrupt change that it's hard to adjust to. And the newer Yu Shu doesn't look much like the old one (how did his skin get from dark to pale?) and I think the older Yu Shu tries to pull off what the original actor sounded like and acted like and it makes it hard for me to really get into accepting him as Yu Shu.

I was thinking the same thing about the new Yu Shu. He seemed to be trying to sound and act like the other actor, but to me he sounded sort of like a frog. He was trying to make his voice too low or something. It didn't suit him. Who knows. Maybe something happened to the original actor and they had to get someone quick, so they got that guy. I liked his acting though, but he didn't seem to have the same chemistry or relationship with the other actors like the original actor did.
Doremeduck wrote: I was thinking the same thing about the new Yu Shu. He seemed to be trying to sound and act like the other actor, but to me he sounded sort of like a frog. He was trying to make his voice too low or something. It didn't suit him. Who knows. Maybe something happened to the original actor and they had to get someone quick, so they got that guy. I liked his acting though, but he didn't seem to have the same chemistry or relationship with the other actors like the original actor did.

Hahaha I agree. Yeah it was the way he was talking, I found it weird and I fully agree that it didn't suit him at all. And yeah I was wondering about that, I tried to google it but I found nothing :/ He doesn't have any other dramas listed after They Kiss Again, either, so I wonder if something did happen to him.

I think that's what I had a problem with - the way he talked and the his lack of chemistry. Because let's face it - the others had all been with each other from the first season and then this new actor had 5 episodes. There was something lacking that through things off, I think it was the lack of chemistry like you mentioned.
Ya. Definitely the chemistry, but the chemistry between all the other actors was great, especially Joe and Ariel.