**MDL Drama Page[/URL]**

Vanness plays a successor of a business. His dream is to open a chocolate store and be an expert in chocolate. He ends up leaving his business and his family to fulfill his dream. Joanne is someone who spent her days slogging and taking up part time work. One day, she ends up working for Vanness and above all, she has to dress herself as a man for the job.

[U]Cast
Vanness Wu as Fang Jia Hua
Joanne Zeng as Hong Xi En
Michael Zhang as Fang Jia Rui
MC40 as Wei Li
Wang Zi as Wang Zi Yi
Hannah Quinlivan as Kai Li
Lene Lai
Ah Ben as Hong Xi Ping
Bu Xue Liang as Su Yi Cheng
Guo Shu Yao as Hong Xi Hui
Ge Wei Ru as Ge Jia Yi
Doris Kuang as Ye Mei Ren

Who is watching it or plans to watch it? Is it good?
Preview:

OST: Undefeated - Vanness ft. JunHo (2PM) <3

For a sec there I thought you were promoting Spanish dramas (I thought your sister has persuaded you lol) sounds like chocolate coffee prince :)
RainFlower wrote: For a sec there I thought you were promoting Spanish dramas (I thought your sister has persuaded you lol)

That will never happen...*shudders* lol
Could this possibly be a taiwanese Coffee Prince?? < Wow, another drama with a girl dressing up as a guy ^^ Hello Drama :)
I've read comments on the drama page and members have been saying it's not...But yeah, it still looks like it.
PinkDiamond wrote: It has similarities, but it's not like the Coffee Prince...or at least in my opinion, and that's probably because I refuse to put anything on the scale of Coffee Prince...it's one of my favorite dramas.

Oh, and thanks Lis for making a drama thread. I was thinking about it, but to be honest, I was being completely lazy!

Jejeje...I understand the feeling... :D

And no problem, is it worth a watch? I'm a little scared since it says 80 episodes. Sometimes I have a hard time completing a 20 ep. drama, imagine a 80 ep, one :eek:
PinkDiamond wrote: Oh, you know when I seen 80 episodes, I tossed the thought of not watching around several times. I told Beca that I will at least watch 20 episodes, and if it seems like it's being dragged out...well, then I will make up my own ending and be content with that. I have never watched anything more than 54 episodes. Vanness is pushing that fine line.

But to answer your question, it's cute and funny, but so far not over-dramatic like some Taiwanese dramas are. The female lead is not annoying, so I think that you may be able to watch this one. I think it may be worth it. Keep it mind that I have only watched 2 episodes.

I plan on catching up today, so I'll let you know what I think.

You've hit the right point...lol That is what worries me the most about T-dramas. I could just watch the episodes in batches. The longest drama I've watched is a 60 episode one.
LisNoir wrote: You've hit the right point...lol That is what worries me the most about T-dramas. I could just watch the episodes in batches. The longest drama I've watched is a 60 episode one.

lol I couldn't even finish Material Queen because by the 20th episode it was WAY too over-dramatic. I don't what will happen with this one. I'll wait until PD watches the 20 first episodes and the decide what to do
I'll give it a try (: 80 episodes or not if I can watch it soon it won't be as bad :p Hope I can find it to download somewhere =___=
Crazy4You wrote: I'll give it a try (: 80 episodes or not if I can watch it soon it won't be as bad :p Hope I can find it to download somewhere =___=

isn't sublimes doing it, as usual?
beca256 wrote: isn't sublimes doing it, as usual?

Are they? *checking*

If they are they haven't posted anything about it yet. I was wondering if they'd do Absolute Boyfriend, too. But they haven't updated about anything since they finished up Skip Beat :/

I would ask but the people who respond on the FB site are kind of rude