Recently, I have been watching C-Dramas and still would love to watch more.
I just watched: Nirvana in Fire, Battle of Changsha, Journey of Flower, Sound of the Desert, You are my Sisters
I also watched Scarlet Heart and is on-hold at episode 15. (Still can't get my attention maybe because of the quality, will still try tho)
Currently watching Legend of Lu Zhen which is really good. 
Any more recommendations.. worthy?? With romance, please.
PS. I have watched Boss & Me, yes, it's good so anything else?

(09/08/16) Update. Really into Love O2O now.
More recommendations please, I really love the following:
For modern C-Dramas, 
Boss & Me
My Sunshine
Love O2O

For historical ones, 
Nirvana in Fire
Legend of Lu Zhen
Sound of Dessert (!!)
Cruel Romance? Love Me if You Dare? 
Lady&Liar, Too Late To Say I Love You, Perfect Couple, Say that you love me (chinese version of itazura na kiss .. but no where near as good), The Queen of SOP and Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower (Chinese version of hana yori dango). Second Love Me If You Dare and Cruel Romance. Thats all i've seen in terms of Chinese dramas aside from what you have already watched.
Untitled.jpg

Thank you! Anymore??
I've heard a lot of really good things about Ode to Joy, it makes me really want to watch it (it's currently airing). 

Also, My Amazing Boyfriend is airing also....I like it, it's cute/quirky/addicting, but I don't think it's high quality or anything to super-duper praise.

I'm currently making my way through My Sunshine and I actually really like it, especially all the flashbacks to college. 
The outsider (u might not like it because of the quality tho), Go Princess Go, if u liked cruel love, u'll probably like Lady and Liar; Legend of Fragrance, if u liked Journey of flower, you'll perhaps like Prince of Lan Ling, Swords of Legend; The Lost Tomb was pretty nice to and Too Late to say I love you, hope you'll like these dramas ^^
Hi My Sweetheart 
My Amazing Boyfriend 
@ViolinGal
Contrary, I've heard Ode To Joy is really baad. And yes, My Sunshine is worth a try.. I love the young OTP. :)

@meli
I've already watched Lady&Liar  but what about Legend of Fragrance? I heard it's not that good at all.  Currently with Swords of Legend and will definitely try Lan Ling (w/c I dropped in past even before I started it--'cause sad ending, they said) and the others. Thanks! :DD

@JY10
Hi My Sweetheart is TW-Drama. Still, I've already watched both (of course, not yet done with Amazing BF). Thank you. 
@eonii I have nothing to recommend as I haven't seen any C-dramas (TW, yes). However, how's Nirvana in the Fire? The reviews look good and I love Korean historicals but given its length, I put it tentatively on my list.
@Fortuna I think Nirvana in Fire is the first drama with that length that I continuously watched (before starting another one). 
And given that it's historical-ish (not really fond of it before), I just got quite confused with the characters (too many for me before, again)
But just what people say, it's really good. Really exciting even by just watching the fight scenes in the war. 
It will get your mind working with all the main's schemes.

To cut it short, it's really worth watching. You should try it! 
Well, I haven't seen many cdramas before. My addiction starts after I finished Nirvana in Fire. I recommend All Quiet in Peking (same director as NIF and Battle of Changsha) but it's quite heavy and a bit confusing at the beginning. When you gain your pace, it'll be pretty enjoyable. The Disguiser (some casts are the same as NIF and the same team production). I haven't started it yet but I heard it's pretty good. And then, there's Ode to Joy (same director and team production) and I totally love this drama. It's not the kind of typical drama. It depicts reality in love (the romance is not the main focused), work, and of course, the best sismance I've come to cross :)
A Clear Midsummer Night - it has a nice story line & the leads has a good chemistry and also the leads are married in real life ^_^
Loving, Never Forgetting - the story is similar to autumn's concerto 
Secret Angel - this short drama is actually a good one! But sadly its short :(

You've seen a lot of the good ones and my faves already: NiF, BoC, SotD, 

---> Too Late to Say I Love You ....  Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan ..... Prince of Lang Ling..... Ode to Joy..... Sealed with a Kiss....
Also: Young Warriors .... Perfect Couple  ....  Loving Never Forgetting  ...

If u like Wuxia: .. Legend of the Condor Heroes .... Chinese Paladin
And...since u like Zanilla as the naive spunky heroine---> very good romantic couple w/ good story intertwined.: Cuo Dian Yuan Yang
My personal favorites are anything w/ Wallace Chung, but the dramas r flawed (i.e. Best Time, My Sunshine).... BUT, talk about a perfect romantic hero!
@Nadia and @rainruma Now I have made up my mind. Ode To Joy is definitely going to be in my list. Thank you! 

@rialenleexx I have been hesitating whether to watch A Clear Midsummer Night. I really love the RL couple (especially Hawick!) and would love to check out their chemistry on cam! I hope it's really worth watching..

I have seen Love Me If You Dare and its really good ( its mix of genres more of detective type ).

I also have prepared this little competition, there are many good Chinese drama on the list which you can use as a reference (mostly are modern)
I hope you all take a look and if possible vote against your least favorite drama there.

Masterpiece of Asian Dramas