New Year, New Dramas!
(Dramas I Completed in 2017)
1. Goblin - 10/10
2. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo - 6.5/10
3. Nirvana in Fire - 9.5/10
4. Star of the Universe - 5/10
5. Kokoro No Ito - 8/10
6. Orange Days - 7.5/10
7. Legend of the Blue Sea - 7.5/10
8. Heart to Heart - 7.5/10
9. Missing 9 - 5.5/10
10. Voice - 7/10
11. Kou Kou Kyoushi (2003) - 9/10
12. Kou Kou Kyoushi (1993) - 8/10
13. Defendant - 10/10
14. Kono yo no Hate - 8.5/10
15. Tomorrow With You - 8.5/10
16. Aishiteiru to Ittekure - 5/10
17. Kuzu no Honkai - 4.5/10
18. King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo - 3/10
19. Cain and Abel - 4.5/10
20. Circle - 8.5/10
21. The Guardians - 9.5/10
22. Chief Kim - 5/10
23. Love for a Thousand More - 3.5/10
24. Seven Day Queen - 10/10
25. Fight For My Way - 7.5/10
26. U-Prince The Series: The Handsome Cowboy - 4.5/10
27. U-Prince The Series: The Gentle Vet - 2/10
28. U-Prince The Series: The Lovely Geologist - 5/10
29. Kleun Cheewit - 7.5/10
30. U-Prince The Series: The Badass Baker - 3/10
31. Bride of the Water God - 7/10
32. Stranger - 7/10
33. Five Children 6/10
34. U-Prince The Series: The Absolute Economist - 1/10
35. U-Prince The Series: The Foxy Pilot - 5/10
First K-Drama: Fated To Love You & You Who Came From the Stars
I first laid eyes on...
But I completed this one first...
First J-Drama: Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
First Thai Drama/Lakorn: Full House
First C-Drama: Love Me If You Dare
First TW-Drama: Autumn's Concerto
My Current Top 10 Favorite Asian Dramas:
1. Another Miss Oh (Korean Drama)
2. Age of Youth (Korean Drama)
3. Dear My Friends (Korean Drama)
4. Signal (Korean Drama)
5. That Winter, The Wind Blows (Korean Drama)
6. The Princess' Man (Korean Drama)
7. Goblin (Korean Drama)
8. Jealousy Incarnate (Korean Drama)
9. Defendant (Korean Drama)
10. It's Okay, That's Love (Korean Drama)
Best Dramas From Countries That Haven't Broken Into My Top 10:
China: Nirvana in Fire - 9.5/10
Japan: Kou Kou Kyoushi (2003) - 9/10
Thailand: Kleun Cheewit - 7.5/10
Taiwan: Autumn's Concerto - 7/10
So, I'm fairly NEW to drama-land (April 2015)!
So take care of me, okay? I don't have nearly as many dramas under my belt as some of the veterans here.
I mean, it's kinda scary that this place literally breaks down the amount of days, weeks, months, or even YEARS that someone has been watching dramas....By scary I mean impressive!
But....you know, addicting and all that, so no judgment here--I'm sure fairly soon I'll get up there to the: "Holy crap?! That person has watched over 387 days worth of dramas?!?! ......Congratulations, I'm impressed." category. Soon, it will come soon.
But I think the most important step is realizing and admitting that I have an addiction.
And also admitting that my life at this point would be too sad to return to the normal "No dramaland" world...
My biggest annoyance with this addiction is basically the friends/family now saying that I'm into those "Dumb Asian Soap Operas"....
.....Which, look....just stop it. Don't comment about something you don't understand.
More for me? ......I guess?