I just got done watching my first Taiwanese drama, and it was Hi My Sweetheart. At first I thought the quality was a little bad, and that it was a little too goofy, but it got REALLY funny and sweet very quickly. I ended up absolutely loving this show. I loved the characters, and the actors did an awesome job. My only complaint is that it could have been a couple episodes shorter. At times I felt like they were just stringing us along a little too much. Even though I loved the actors and I think they did a great job, I still wouldn't mind seeing a Japanese version of this since I think the quality would be better and it would probably be more to the point.

I also really loved the poem Chen Boa Chu read in the first ep.
It's good to see a positive response to this drama. I've come across it a few times already, but I've never really known if I should or shouldn't try it out. After finishing Down With Love I kind of want to delve more into the TW dramas, even though I've already seen a few.

Thanks.
wrote: I still wouldn't mind seeing a Japanese version of this

is there japanese version? :OO

Anyway I'm now watching last ep. I think this started out good and until his "transformation" the drama was soooo cute. But after he transformated it became a bit draggy. Taiwanese dramas usually tends to have all the "drama" before the drama ends :D
I really loved this drama :3 I watched while back...can't remember when lol. The only beef I had with it is that Dalung didn't stay a hunk he went back to being dorky......I liked hunky Dalung >_> I also might been a little bias against this drama because I only ship Mike He X Rainie Yang XD
i started to this drama because of Rainie and learned who is Show Luo ahaha *i started to become a fan after this lol* and i dont regret watching it :D i love how boyish Rainie acts lol
i also liked the songs for this drama (:
I feel the drama kinda annoying. It dragged too much in the first parts of the episodes when he wsnt transformed but after he is still the same, his cool expression is only a mask. They could make it less childish, i think so, i dont like when characters stop just to hear his thoughts or some silly expressions of them :/ Im watching ep 9. I hope this gets better bc its getting boring. I think Show Lo is a great actor, giving life to this difficult character
I loved this drama, it was REALLY funny and cute! However I really don't remember why but I got stuck at the middle of episode 13 and never finished it. But I will finish it one of this days because I like it a lot :)
I also thought it was a cute series at the beginning but I remember that when I started it it was really hard to find the last episodes. By the time I got them I wasn't that interested in the series, just wanted to see the end. Taiwanese dramas in general tend to drag things to the point that it becomes annoying. Also their visual effects sometimes ruin the mood, a serious scene becomes less serious..