So my exams just ended and i was looking for a drama to watch and I remembered watching the first ep of this drama a while back. I read some comments about how it gets boring after so I stopped watching it. But its still one of the most popular twdramas out there. So any opinion? Should I watch it or not?
FTLY was my first drama and it is still one of my favorites. It all depends on what you like though. If your looking for drama and romance then it would be a good idea to watch it. If you generally like those serious, mystery types, it might not be for you. It's a great cool down drama which doesn't require a lot of brain matter to enjoy.
I just finished watching it recently. It's a good story, and they twisted the story up halfway through so it definitely took a turn that I was not expecting. Like I said the story is refreshing and the acting by the characters is also good. Some things to look out for though is that it does get a little slow in the second half of the series. If you're able to pull through you'll be satisfied with the ending. Also, obviously for a Taiwanese drama it can get a little exaggerated, but that's the same for all TW dramas.

In the end I loved the uniqueness of the story, and I pulled through to the end and was satisfied. The best aspect of this drama is the unique storyline and great acting. If you have the time you should definitely give it a try.
I vote yes. It was a funny rom-com. And there were some great elements in it. I'm gonna have to vague it up a bit, but let's just say..........one of the few successful time jumps.
Fated to Love You certainly has one of the most absurd endings I have ever seen, but sweet at the same time. :)

->Seriously, having three pregnant women deliver at the same time on a blanket in the countryside, lmao. But I am happy I watching the ending credits, something I usually don't do, but I would have missed reading those hilarious ending notes. "Their (Sister and Anson) electric gazes let electricity disappear one evening". Epic.
Szasha wrote: Fated to Love You certainly has one of the most absurd endings I have ever seen, but sweet at the same time. :)

->Seriously, having three pregnant women deliver at the same time on a blanket in the countryside, lmao. But I am happy I watching the ending credits, something I usually don't do, but I would have missed reading those hilarious ending notes. "Their (Sister and Anson) electric gazes let electricity disappear one evening". Epic.

Oh wow...even though that sounds bad to the point of hilarious bad...I'm still not watching it. I think I'll vote no.
Jeaniessi wrote: Oh wow...even though that sounds bad to the point of hilarious bad...I'm still not watching it. I think I'll vote no.

The person who asked this question already put it on hold. :p Thread is relatively old, but it's the only Fated to Love You-themed thread.
Well the actual drama is a lot better don't be misguided - I believe it was done intentionally and to spread some absurdness. But still I was sitting there laughing like a fool.

I am happy I finally, finally finished it - took me around a year. :p
Just wanted to fangirl over this some more. lol Yeah, the ending was pretty WTF so cheesy, I kinda fast forwarded a bit. But the rest of the series I loved. I rated it an 8.
I also gave it an 8 and it deserved it - for a Taiwanese drama it was pretty "stable".
I was just ->getting frustrated when right before the end our hero and heroine were almost going separate ways because of her infertility (the resolution was stupid, btw) - I wanted to punch my screen since I was already hoping for a grant wedding - but thanks god they twisted it and the whole situation at the lawyer's office was just arranged. Puh! :)
Szasha wrote: I also gave it an 8 and it deserved it - for a Taiwanese drama it was pretty "stable".
I was just ->getting frustrated when right before the end our hero and heroine were almost going separate ways because of her infertility (the resolution was stupid, btw) - I wanted to punch my screen since I was already hoping for a grant wedding - but thanks god they twisted it and the whole situation at the lawyer's office was just arranged. Puh! :)

LMAO! I was right there with you. I shouted at the screen a bit :p And that scene at the lawyer's office, while watching it........I was frustrated until they revealed what was really going on. Now that I look back on it, I giggle. XD
Did you read the ending messages I was talking about in my other post? I almost skipped them. :)
This is the best TWdrama I have watched. I cannot believe that it is not rated higher on MDL. I recall having some problems with it around ep17/18 because it felt very filler-ish. But other than that, a very sweet drama =) The songs are great too!
Fated to love you - did the same in the beginning, but it is one of the best t-dramas out there, you just gotta hang in there for a few more eps, and the interest builds by itself ^^
Although not so appealing at first, it develops really well and turns into a really enjoyable drama! :D I bought the DVD and no regrets in doing so. :)
It's a great drama. Nice OTP too.