Lin Chu Man is a fashion model who does not prejudice against a man for being short, fat, ugly and old, as long as he is rich. So when she discovers that her pefect man is only a hired body double for the real billionaire "Mr. Norman," and his true identity is a penniless music student in Paris named Cai Jia Hao, she immediately dumps him. As karma would have it, she loses her job to a younger model, her rich lover kicks her to the curb and she finds out Cai Jia Hao will be her new roommate. Lin and Cai's unexpected living arrangement forces them to reconcile and to really get to know each other. As Lin becomes closer to Cai, despite her aversion to penniless man, her goal of nabbing Yan Kai Ming, a real estate tycoon, become less of a priority. And, she starts to question whether being happy equates to being rich. (Source: DramaWiki)

Is anyone watching this Taiwanese drama?
This is an interesting premise. I saw something about this show somewhere but didn't pay a lot of attention to it. I might wait until a decent amount of episodes come out before I watch this. But I think I will. Are you watching it Lis?
I've watched the first three episodes, and I enjoyed them. I would write more about them, but my brain has melted due to this damn heatwave.
zero118is wrote: This is an interesting premise. I saw something about this show somewhere but didn't pay a lot of attention to it. I might wait until a decent amount of episodes come out before I watch this. But I think I will. Are you watching it Lis?

Yes, and strangely enough I'm really enjoying it.I think what helped, a little, keep my attention was the beginning. And Vanness voice isn't too bad either...lol

I've watched the first ep and like two parts of the second (or probably less) and I can't wait for it all to happen. lol
The Wu Vanness song "Is This All" is part of the OST and the opening credits song.

I'm finishing episode 2 now and she just found out he was the body double and not the real William Norman. It has hilarious the way how he said that his family sells vegetables...lol
Hmm I was contemplating on whether to watch this but it does sound interesting. Im not much a T drama watcher so thats why...
Oh, I'm not either. But for some reason this one has caught my attention.
Definitely worth watching!!! A mature drama that gives you food for your eyes, soul and brain:) Go for it guys!
I have watched 8 episodes of this drama and I absolutely love it! Up till now this one has to be my favorite one.
With two of my dramas coming to a close this week I might just start this. We'll see how it goes with school first though. :/
Wow, so I'm only 20 minutes into the first episode.....and I LOVE it!!!

This show seems like it's gonna be really good (I hope I don't jinx it). Even though the male lead hasn't been introduced yet, the female lead is doing a really good job. The story is quite unique as well. I love the first part where they introduced the female lead to us in a sort of fantasy type sequence. It really was mesmerizing, and I'm a sucker for fantasy stories. I can't wait to watch more...even though I should be studying for my test tomorrow. :D
Mary, that is what pulled me in; the fairy tale beginning.

I also have to say I'm not really a Lin Mei Xiu fan (I hated both her characters in Autumn's Concerto and Fated to Love You), but I love her on this one. I also like Lui Linda, she made me hate her so much in EP 09...lol

angnes009 wrote: Definitely worth watching!!! A mature drama that gives you food for your eyes, soul and brain:) Go for it guys!

I have to agree with you.