I've recently got into dramas and I saw a clip from one I wanted to watch and neglected to take down any information about it.

Here's what I remember:

Our female lead is at a work party (I think) and has been drinking. She gets on stage to sing and either falls off or blacks out and travels to the past. She wakes up in this cave on a large fur wearing this ornate white dress and is surrounded by men with white face-paint. She thinks they're wearing costumes and tries to take them off. When she realizes they're not wearing costumes, she faints.

It was a pretty funny scene and I'd like to watch more. If it helps, the cave is very colorful with like blue, green and purple light in the background. Any info would be much appreciated! Thanks!

it sounds more like the movie The legend of the fox spirit, find it on the iqiyi app.  https://mydramalist.com/694107-the-legend-of-the-fox-spirit

Yes! That is exactly it! Thank you so much, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie

Hi I am having the same problem as well! I was recently staying in a hotel that offered Chinese television for the tourist staying there (I'm from NZ). I was flicking through the channels and landed on a show that looked really interesting but I didn't know the show name, character names or anything like that. During the scene I watched there were two males standing in a mourge looking at a girl (she was wearing a pink sweater and was covered in blood). One of the males thinks she's dead and gets upset before she starts breathing again, and eventually comes back to life.  The male lead picks her up and takes her out.  

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I saw it on Zhejiang international Tv (I think), so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Y'all please help me find this drama (i think its a chinese drama) of where the girl gets dumped by her boyfriend on his or her birthday, while her dad's friend and his friend witnesses it while she chases behind the car begging him not to leave. Her dad owns a small shop. She quickly meets this guy and they quickly fall in love but they find out that they are brothers and sister, but they're not actually related. When the male lead finds out he dates the female lead's friend to try to get over her. I remember a scene of where he was boxing and then the female lead came in and told him that "he has to take the ring off of her" cuz i think her proposed or just gave her a ring. The girl also finds out that she has a twin sister and was mistaken for her and was kidnapped and was held in a cage along with her boyfriend and some others. Apparently I think the twin owed them money. The mother was in the hospital sick (i think) and i think one of the twins finally got to meet the mother and the other one got to meet the dad. Another thing is that her dad was pushed down the balcony by her ex and claimed that he was drunk and said it was an accident, he also tried to kill him again ( or multiple times) once he found out that he was alive. Her dad goes into a coma, but he recovers and doesn't tell anyone that his daughter's ex tried to kill him. There is more to the story than that but with all of this information I can't seem to find it please help me find it, it would mean so much!

Nadia-Ruby:

prettyocean - I'm sure the drama is https://mydramalist.com/31655-i-want-to-be-with-you

omg tyssm im literally flooding tears, i've been looking for this for a long time tyssm... TT