Hello to everyone here,i just got temporary layoff from my work due to pandemic.With all time i have now i need suggestion which chinese drama to watch.Drama criteria : 1) Modern or ancient chine drama, 2) Happy ending is mandatory (definition of happy ending for me is ML and FL is together). 3) Not too much love triangle and misunderstanding. 4) Drama back from 2006 to now also ok. I really hope everyone here can help me to spend my 2 month 'holiday' thank you.

Hi. I would recommend Love O2O . It meets all requirements easily. I'm beginner in cdrama, so I can't recommend more of them.

• You Are My Hero
  • Dating in the Kitchen
  • Perfect and Casual

Modern:

- Love is Sweet (Filled with tons of sweet moments, and the leads have great chemistry)

- Intense Love (Sweetness + sweetness + sweetness)

- Memory Lost (Suspense, romance, I havent finished it yet but so  far so good)

- You are My Hero (Havent watched it yet but heard tons of good reviews)

Historical:

- The Romance of Tiger and Rose (funny, sweet, light hearted)

- The Long Ballad (Easily one of the best dramas right now. Amazing plot, amazing actors)

- The Story of Minglan (Slow burn, a bit slow at the start, but is so worth it as the story progresses)

(I can recommend more if you like if you want a specific genre/setting)

A Girl Like Me

Night of the Comet 2

My Girl

Romance of Tiger and Rose

The Eternal Love

The Eternal Love 2

kardasx:

Hi. I would recommend Love O2O . It meets all requirements easily. I'm beginner in cdrama, so I can't recommend more of them.

thank you for the suggestion..

Czakhareina:
  • You Are My Hero
  • Dating in the Kitchen
  • Perfect and Casual

MyDearObsession:

Modern:

- Love is Sweet (Filled with tons of sweet moments, and the leads have great chemistry)

- Intense Love (Sweetness + sweetness + sweetness)

- Memory Lost (Suspense, romance, I havent finished it yet but so  far so good)

- You are My Hero (Havent watched it yet but heard tons of good reviews)

Historical:

- The Romance of Tiger and Rose (funny, sweet, light hearted)

- The Long Ballad (Easily one of the best dramas right now. Amazing plot, amazing actors)

- The Story of Minglan (Slow burn, a bit slow at the start, but is so worth it as the story progresses)

(I can recommend more if you like if you want a specific genre/setting)

thank you for the suggestion..you can recommend more,i dont care much about genre as long that drama end with happy ending.

jindreame:

A Girl Like Me

Night of the Comet 2

My Girl

Romance of Tiger and Rose

The Eternal Love

The Eternal Love 2

My Girlfriend is an Alien - After watching more episodes(25) I have to edit my post... it has many clichés, especially love triangles and some annoying characters and a lot of misunderstanding. I hate these all too, but it has also amazing FL, who outweighs everything bad.

FL is an alien with magic like abbilities and bubbly personality who doesn't understand concept of love or relationships of earthlings. Good is that bad moments are short and main focus of the story is on the FL. So when you start to feel angry, FL comes to heal you with something funny in next moments. It is easy to watch drama, has happy ending and will have sequel. So I still recommend it.

My girl (2020) meets all requirements. It's literally my most favorite drama ever! haha I always recommend this one.

It's the second time the leads are coupled up together, and their chemistry is 10000% perfect even tho  they are still young actors. (I was fooled, I thought they were dating irl hahh, I still thing they are hahah).
It's a fun, sweet and creative modern drama. The plot and the characters are so interesting to watch. What I love the most is that it has a deep meaning. I also love that all the strings are tied at the end of the story, even the feelings of the characters themselves are proved.
There are three couples that you'll probably love!
And there is a happy ending for everyone <3

Jennifer Zhou:

Legend of Fuyao

Maiden Holmes

Love Designer

Princess Agents

Our Glamorous Time

thank you for the suggestion

kardasx:

My Girlfriend is an Alien - After watching more episodes(25) I have to edit my post... it has many clichés, especially love triangles and some annoying characters and a lot of misunderstanding. I hate these all too, but it has also amazing FL, who outweighs everything bad.

FL is an alien with magic like abbilities and bubbly personality who doesn't understand concept of love or relationships of earthlings. Good is that bad moments are short and main focus of the story is on the FL. So when you start to feel angry, FL comes to heal you with something funny in next moments. It is easy to watch drama, has happy ending and will have sequel. So I still recommend it.

my 99 points:

My girl (2020) meets all requirements. It's literally my most favorite drama ever! haha I always recommend this one.

It's the second time the leads are coupled up together, and their chemistry is 10000% perfect even tho  they are still young actors. (I was fooled, I thought they were dating irl hahh, I still thing they are hahah).
It's a fun, sweet and creative modern drama. The plot and the characters are so interesting to watch. What I love the most is that it has a deep meaning. I also love that all the strings are tied at the end of the story, even the feelings of the characters themselves are proved.
There are three couples that you'll probably love!
And there is a happy ending for everyone <3