A while ago I saw a clip from a  Chinese historical drama. I think it was the ending or near the ending. The FL is accused of being an evil witch or something similar, and is locked in a strange structure, I think it had a general shape of a conch shell standing upright. The structure is set on fire but the FL is miraculously saved. Maybe because of some magic garment that the ML gave her? I'm not sure. 

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

RCK:

A while ago I saw a clip from a  Chinese historical drama. I think it was the ending or near the ending. The FL is accused of being an evil witch or something similar, and is locked in a strange structure, I think it had a general shape of a conch shell standing upright. The structure is set on fire but the FL is miraculously saved. Maybe because of some magic garment that the ML gave her? I'm not sure. 

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

there is a part like that near the end of ep 6 in The Legend of Hao Lan but the structure isn't conch like, though she was saved by the garment the ML made for her.  

Nadia-Ruby:

there is a part like that near the end of ep 6 in The Legend of Hao Lan but the structure isn't conch like, though she was saved by the garment the ML made for her.  

Thank you!!! 

Yes, that is the scene I remember. I must have imagined the shape of the structure.

I have another question:

A Chinese historical drama in which a girl lives with her grandfather on an arid, barren mountain . There is a magic barrier that she cannot break through until she has trained enough.
I think there is a prisoner chained in a cave, that they are guarding.
A wounded man, a master of martial arts, arrives on the mountain and the girl secretly takes care of him. He shows her a magic mirror glimpse of the outside world, then he leaves. Eventually  she leaves the mountain.

RCK:

I have another question:

A Chinese historical drama in which a girl lives with her grandfather on an arid, barren mountain . There is a magic barrier that she cannot break through until she has trained enough.
I think there is a prisoner chained in a cave, that they are guarding.
A wounded man, a master of martial arts, arrives on the mountain and the girl secretly takes care of him. He shows her a magic mirror glimpse of the outside world, then he leaves. Eventually  she leaves the mountain.

Sounds like The Legends :) 

EvilSupportingCharacter:

Sounds like The Legends :) 

Yes!! That's it. Thank you!!!